15. Is she found?!

David's POV

"He luckily didn't die, but it was close. He lost quite a lot blood but we're giving him extra." I hear someone say. I haven't opened my eyes yet. I just can't. I can't face the people that found me almost dead. The people that tried to stop me when it was already to late. The people who were there for me and I didn't listen to. I just can't...

10 minutes later when the room is quiet I slowly open my eyes. Shit they're all still there. I close my eyes again but Gabbie saw me. "David!" She yells. I feel everyone glare at me. "David Julian Dobrik don't you dare play a game with me." She says.  I slowly open my eyes again and see almost everyone in the room. And with that I mean Gabbie, Zane, Kristen, Scotty, Alex, Heath, Carly, Erin and Jason. I'm surprised so many people fit in the small hospital room I'm in. They all kinda hug me and say things. 

*1 week timelapse*

I'm back home now and everything is back okay again. Accept for scars I've nothing left from it.  I'm laying on the couch with Skye in my arms. I'm actually happy I didn't die, I could not let Skye on her own. Gabbie and Zane are next to me. Although I'm fine again they won't leave me alone, so they slept in the guestroom last week. My phone rings.

*On the phone*

Police: Hello Is this David Dobrik?

D: Yes it is. Who's this?

P: You're speaking to the police.

D: Police? Is there news about Liza?!

-Gabbie and Zane look at him with a questioning face-

P: Yes, I'm happy to say we find her. 

D: You did?!

P: She's brought to the hospital right now.

D: Wait so she lives?!

P: Barely, but yes.

D: Omg... I'm coming right now. Thanks

I hang up and hand Skye to Gabbie. "I'm heading to the hospital to see Liza! Follow me with Skye!" They nog and I speed to the hospital.

I arrive at the reception and ask for Liza Koshy. She told me what room she was in. And I think I've never ran so fast in my intire life. I arrive at her room and I'm scared for what I'm about to see. I see a doctor coming at me, it looks like he wants to tell me something. But I'm to eager to see Liza. I open the door and go inside. There's Liza. Omg.

She's not awake yet. She has bruises and cuts everywhere. I see a big bandage around her shouler. I hold my hands in front of my mouth and sit down next to her. I slowly lift up the blanket to see what's underneath. I gasp at the sight. She's so skinny, a few of her ribs are blue, there's more bruises and cuts, and one big bandage at the left side of her stomach. My little baby... Someone hurt her so bad. A doctor comes in and explains some things to me. She broke  ribs, the guy stabbed her, her shoulder was dislocated, he abused her and he confessed he raped her. I feel awful.

The others also arrived but they're staying in the waiting room right now. I sit next to Liza holding her hand when she really slowly opens her eyes. "Babe!" I yell and hug her, but she pushes my hug away. She looks at me with a weird face. Then she sees I'm holding her hand and she pulls her hand back. "Liza? It's me, David." She just looks at me and doesn't reply. "I'm so happy you're okay baby." But I don't get a reply, all she does is stare forwards.