56. Something's off

*slight mature content*

Liza's POV

Rafael pulls out and lays down next to me panting. We're officially boyfriend and girlfriend now, believe me it was not my choice. Rafael told our friends here what happened with the kiss and with David in a way that made it look like I was the slut. But David and I are still married, that's not gonna change until we sign divorce papers. "Chica you're so beautiful." Rafael says. His hand's laying on my stomach. He moves his hand a little to the side and I moan in pain. I have a huge bruise on my hipbone, Rafael kicked me.

Gabbie's POV

Something's off. I know Liza longer than just today. When David showed me the picture this morning I couldn't believe it. "Dave can I have your phone for a sec?" I ask and he hands me his phone. I look at the picture the random number send him again. Liza looks not comfortable in this picture, it looks forced. I know Liza would never just hook up with a bunch of guys and leave David here. "David. You know Liza right. Look at the picture again. Liza has a bruise on her arm." I say. "I don't wanna see it Gabbie! I've had enough." He says angrily as he gets up and walks towards the kitchen. This is weird. Liza also hasn't answered any of our calls, messages, etc last week. Except for that call of David where he broke up with her. I don't know about this.

Liza's POV

Rafael holds my chin and turns my head. "Please me baby." He says. I look at him with a confused face. He grabs my head and pulls it down near his area. "No. No Rafael I don't want that." I say while my heart is pounding. "What kind of girlfriend are you? If you don't even want to do something for your boyfriend. I give you everything you give me nothing." He says getting angry. I try to get away but he grabs my head and pulls me back roughly. His hands slide around my neck while he squeezes tight. "Do it." He says. He let's go of my neck but still forces my head down. As I'm tearing up I slowly bend my head down.

David's POV

I open the fridge. I can't believe Liza. How can she do this to me?! I thought she loved me, I'm so heartbroken. But when Gabbie told me to look at the picture again I immediately knew what she meant. I also saw it when I first looked at it. Liza looks not the same. But I thought it was just my imagination. I grab a beer and close the fridge again. Maybe something ís wrong.

Liza's POV

"Good girl." Rafael says while I sit up again. He pulls me closer to him so I'm laying on his chest. He softly strokes my hair. I want David. But we broke up, not David anymore for me. I understand he's mad but he doesn't know the background story. Rafael told me Valentina sent a picture of us kissing to him. That also sucks, I thought Valentina was my friend.