51. The friends in Spain

READ THIS! They are in Spain but I don't speak Spanish so I'm gonna write in English but just pretend they're speaking Spanish.
People information (they're all friends just like the vlog squad group):
Celia: Liza stays in her house, really good friend of Liza, same age as Liza (25)
Estela and Lola: twins, live together, 24 years old.
Rafael: 26 y/o
Marina and Petros: couple, both 24 y/o
Valentina: 23 y/o
Lorenzo and Manuel: friends like Zane and Heath, both 27 y/o

*1,5 month timelapse*

Liza's POV

"Our friends are coming over soon, they wanted to hang out." Celia says when I come downstairs. "Okay nice!" I say. I plop down on the couch and start watching tv. Not much later the first people come in. "Ola chicas!" Rafael says. He jumps next to me on the couch, puts his arm on my shoulder and kisses my cheek. "And my favorite chica." He says. I blush and smile. Then Valentina walks in followed by Estela and Lola. When I first met them I didn't know they were twins, they are identical, they pranked me and I was actually scared until they told me they were twins. Then Lorenzo and Manual walk in fooling around. Everyone greets each other and we all sit down in the living room with beers. I look at my phone and see it's 9 pm. We all talk and stuff until Marina and Petros also come in. They say hey, sit down and immediately start kissing. "Guys get a room." Manuel says. We laugh and continue to make fun.

It's 1 am and everyone decided to sleep over. We're all tipsy and now we're gonna play truth or dare. But the only thing is, Rafael is acting weird. He keeps getting close to me and keeps kinda flirting.

After a while of playing Rafael gets the dare to kiss someone. He's sitting next to me and he looks at me raising his eyebrows. Before I can say anything he forces his lips onto mine. He surprises me so I gasp, he uses that to put his tongue in my mouth. He goes on like that for like 20 seconds until he pulls away. I'm still sitting there, shocked of what just happened. "I- I need another drink. Anyone else?" I ask as I quickly get up. I speed towards the kitchen without even waiting for someone to answer me. I hold on to the counter thinking of what I did. David... I technically cheated on him... But it wasn't my fault, I couldn't do anything about it. I get ripped out of my thoughts by someone grabbing my waist. The hands turn me around and I'm facing Rafael. "Hey." He says. I smell the alcohol on his breath. "Uh hey." I say kinda awkward. He puts his hands on the counter with me in the middle, so I'm actually trapped. "You liked that?" He asks. "Uh well, no but.." Before I can finish my sentence he already puts his lips on mine again. I feel him lick my bottom lip, I don't let him in but he keeps going. After a few more seconds he squeezes my butt. In shock and disgust I open my mouth, stupid. He immediately goes in. I try to pull away but his strong big hands grab my shoulders and push me even closer to the counter. I'm scared, I don't want this. After a few more moments he finally pulls away again. "Rafael, don't understand me wrong. But I'm still married you know. I really don't want this." I say. "Oh you want this." He replies. I look at him in confusion. "Uh, no I don't." "I'm sure you want this or you'll see what's going to happen. I have my people all around he world." He says and walks away as if nothing happened. What did hell did he mean with that?!

AN: Hey guysss!! Hope y'all liked it! Leave a comment please and vote if you want to ! And tell me if you want pictures of these friends in the next chapter! Ly peeps! Stay strong! -xx-