76. I need to talk to you

*1 week timelapse*

David's POV

I have to tell Liza. I slept with Emma multiple times this week and I kinda regret it, and at the same time I don't. But one thing I know is that Liza has the right to know.

Liza's POV

I made a surprise for David. I'm so excited to tell him and I really hope he likes it. I decorated a big box and inside the box are tiny helium balloons that say DAD!. And on the bottom of the box is written 'I'm pregnant!'. I sit on the couch and put the box behind me so David doesn't see it.

David's POV

I open the door and step inside the house. I see Liza sitting on the couch. I take a deep breath and walk towards her. "Hey babe!" She says smiling. "hey." I say while sitting next to her. I give her a peck. Although it's just a peck I try to enjoy it as much as I can, because it'll maybe be the last kiss looking at what I'm about to tell her. "I need to talk to you." We say at the same time. We both look at each other with a surprised face. "You go first." Liza laughs. I look down. "Okay Liza. First you have to know that I love you very very much." Liza looks at me with a weird face.
L: What are you talking about David.
D: just let me talk babe. I did something wrong.
L: Da-
D: Liza. I'm just going to say it straight away. When I went shopping a week ago, I saw a girl at target. I saw her looking at me a few times and I looked at her too. At a moment she came up to me and we talked and she gave me her number.
-Liza's face gets really pale-
D: when I went to drink with Jason? I met her in a cafe. We talked and later we went to a park. When we were sitting at a bench... we kissed.

Liza's POV

I can't believe David would do this. I'm sick to my stomach.

D: And later we went to her apartment. After 5 beers it was a fun time. Liza... I'm so sorry. -he tears up- I slept with her. More then once.

His voice cracks. I suddenly feel the need to- I get up and sprint towards the toilet. I fall down in front of it and throw up everything I have in me. David comes up behind me and rubs my back. "Get out!" I yell still throwing up. "Liza..." I hear him cry. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." I feel hands leave my back while another load leaves my mouth.

I hear the door shut and slowly sit down. After a while of becoming I walk back to the couch. I see the big decorated box and start crying my eyes out. How could he do this to me?! I smash my hands onto the box completely smashing it. The balloons escape the box as Gabbie shows up behind me. "Liza!" She grabs my arms who are still furiously smashing into the box. She sits on the couch and pushes my head into her chest. I start sobbing and whimpering. When I calmed down a little Gabbie sits me up again and wipes my tears. "What happened girl?" She asks. "David... he cheated on me. Multiple times!" I start crying again. Gabbie looks shocked. "David?!"   I nod.
G: I'm gonna fucking kill him!
L: Gabbie.
G: No Liza that fucking son of a bitch let's you down.
L: Gabbie.
G: You should fucking divorce him!
L: Gabbie!
G: What?!
L: I'm pregnant...