17. break downs

*Mature warning*

*1 week timelapse*

David's POV

One week passed and Liza is still acting the same. Although that I still stayed with her in the hospital. She's been getting nightmares every night. I've tried to comfort her but she pushes me away every time, after the first few times I stopped trying. She's also been talking to a therapist here in the hospital, also she got a bit stronger. I sit down next to her bed again and drift asleep.

*At 3 am*

Liza's POV

I'm exhausted, cold, starved and everything hurts. I can't really count because I can't see the sun coming up or going under, but I think it's been like almost three weeks. I just woke up and look at my own body. I have bruises and cuts everywhere. A few of  my ribs are blue because he kicked me. I'm still only in bra and panties although it's really cold in here, also my hands are still/again tied up to the bedframe. Then all of sudden I hear a sirene and people yelling. The guy runs in. "What did you do?!" He yells at me. "Nothing." I say barely strong enough to say anything. He storms towards me and shakes my shoulders, then he slaps me in the face. "I'm leaving!" He yells. "But not without you!"  He cuts the rope on my wrist and grabs me by the arm. He pulls me up so rough I hear a crack coming from my shoulder and I scream out in pain. I'm starting to feel dizzy from standing up because first I didn't stand much past weeks because I was tied up. Second because I also almost didn't eat anything. He drags me with him but I'm not able to walk. "Fine! If you wanna play that game!" The man yells. He gets a knife from his back pocket and stabs my on the left side of my stomach. I scream out and fall down on the ground. My eyes slowly close.

David's POV

I wake up to Liza screaming and yelling. I'm not surprised anymore because this happens every night. I get up and softly shake her shoulders. "Liza bab.. ehh Liza wake up." I whisper. I sit down on the side of her bed with my legs still on the ground. "Liza!" She wakes up and looks at me with fear in her eyes. "It's ok. You're okay." I comfort her. A little tear escapes her eye. She quickly wipes it away and says "Sorry." I look at her. "Liza don't be sorry." She looks sad. Now I put my legs up the bed to and sit next to her. "Liza I know you don't want me to hug you and comfort you but it's been one week and I can't take it anymore. -starts crying- I see you're not doing well and it hurts me to see you like that. You have been acting so  different lately. You have to just let your feelings out because this is not healthy! So even if you want it or not I'm gonna hug you and be there for you and comfort you even if it's the last thing I do!!" She looks at me and for a sec it looks like she's about to hit me. Then it happens. Liza's face expression turns and she starts crying the hardest I've ever seen her in my life. I put my arms around her and hold her really really tight. We both lay on the bed on our sides and just hold each other both crying our eyes out. "I missed you so much David." Liza cries. "I missed you too pookie. You don't know half how much. I love you." 

AN: Woww that was a sad but also cute chapter. I wasn't planning on posting it today but ok, here you go! Writing this or watching diza makes me actually sad I don't have a boyfriend haha. But I still keep watching it because they make my day and they make my heart melt. Also I'm about to hit 1k thanks soo much! Please comment your thoughts and see ya sooonn -xx-