52. Rafael

Liza's POV

I'm in my room, actually the guest room but it's my room now as I'm staying here. I put on my sleeping shirt and crawl under the thin sheet, it's really hot so no thick covers here. I go on my phone for a while. I text David and the other people back in America. I don't know if I have to tell David. I think I'm just not gonna do it. I tell David I love him and then put my phone away. Just as I'm about to drift of to sleep my door opens. I see a silhouette standing in the door opening. The person stumbles inside and trips over my clothes laying on the ground. It gets up again and it is not until it's very close that I see it's Rafael again. "Raf what are you doing here?" I ask. "I-I just want uh.. want to you." He says. "Are you drunk?" "No. Maybe. Yes." He confesses. I jumps on my bed and lays down next to me. "Uhh Rafael I was just about to fall asleep. Can you please leave my room." I say. "No. I want to lay here with you." "Uhhm." I try to get out of her bed but Rafael grabs my  arm and pulls me back. "No baby stay." He says. I just lay down cause he keeps holding my arm. "Just sleeping." I say to let him know I really don't want to do something else. "Ok chica. Just sleeping." I slowly nod as I adjust myself in the bed again. I slowly drift off asleep.

I wake up in bed, alone. I get out and walk downstairs. "Hey!" Celia greets me from the kitchen. "Hey!" I greet back as I walk towards her. Just as I want to give her a hug two hands pull me back and out of the kitchen. I turn around, Rafael, I'm scared that he's going to do something again so I just try to get away. "No Liza wait." He stops me. "I'm really sorry for last night. I was just drunk." He says. "Uhh it's fine I guess. Just don't do it again." I reply before I go into the living room, I see the other people already sitting there. We all eat the pancakes Celia made and just talk again.

Some later, when everyone already left and I'm alone with Celia again I suddenly get a text, it's from Rafael.

R: Hey chica. Just because I was drunk doesn't mean we can't do anything again.
L: I don't want to do anything with you. I'm still with David remember?
R: Okay beautiful. Have a nice day.
L: Thanks. You too.

I put my phone away and look at Celia. "What's wrong?" She asks.

L: Do you think Rafael is acting weird?
C: What do you mean?
L: I don't know. He suddenly seems kinda interested in me or something.
C: Well I don't blame him for getting old memories back.
L: And what do you mean by that?
C: His crush on you remember?
L: No? What crush?
C: Omg Liza! You don't know?! Rafael had a huge crush on you a few years ago. Before you got pregnant and together with David.
L: Really? Oh god. But I don't want anything with him.
C: Well Rafael is a guy that isn't going to let something go that easy. He always gets what he wants. I mean everyone falls for his brown puppy eyes, innocent face, brown hair. And he's hot too.

I think. What if she's right? I mean she ís right. Rafael ís a guy that gets what he wants. I'm just gonna let it go for now, he excepted that I don't want anything. For now.