35. You have to come

Gabbie's POV

I went to the mall today with Liza. It's a one and a half hour drive, but when you get there it's a huge mall with a lot of shops. So sometimes we go there. We're just done and walking back to the car with all our bags. "That was so fun." Liza says. "Yea it was. I hope David and Zane could handle our kids on their own."  I reply laughing. "Of course they can. And David has to get used to taking care of more than one kid." Liza says pointing to her belly. We both laugh and get into the car.

We're like 15 minutes into the 1,5 hour drive and jamming  along with  the songs on the radio. Suddenly Liza gets quiet. She lays her hands on her belly and her face looks like she's in pain. "What's wrong?"  I ask.  "I don't know, my belly hurts." She replies. "Maybe you're getting some prepare constracrions. I got them too." I propose. "Yea me too, but not this early. I'm just 4 months pregnant." She looks at me with a scared face.

The pain went away and this 10 minutes we sang the songs again. Then Liza suddenly moans in pain and grabs my arm. "Liza! Don't pull my arm! I'm driving!"  I say not knowing she's in pain. "Gabbie! I'm bleeding!"  She says. I look down and Liza's pants and the car seat  are covered in blood. "Oh god. We're going to the hospital." I say and I drive as fast as I can.

David's POV

"Beanieee come here babe, you have ice cream on your face." I say to Skye while chasing her with a napkin. She giggles and runs away. I get her and wipe her face off. Then I get a call from Gabbie.

D: Hey gabs.

G: David! You have to come to the hospital!

D: Hospital?! Why?!

G: Because we're getting a cookie. No dumbass, it's Liza! Something's wrong! We're almost there.

D: I'm on my way!

AN: Extra lil chapter for you guyss!! Hope y'all liked ittt -xx-