59. David is arrested

Liza's POV
"What?" David says definitely shocked. "You heard me sir. Please put your hands behind your back." The officer says. "No David!" I say panicking. "Sir if you keep resisting we'll do it in another way." "No I'll go with you." David says as he turns around with his hands behind his back. The cop puts handcuffs around his wrists. I give him a quick peck. "You can't come with us." One of the cops says while I didn't even want to. "I love you." I say before the cops pull him back. They put him inside the police car while I slowly wave. When the car drives away I close the door and just fall on the ground crying thousands of tears. I just had him back, now he's gone again... I decide to call Gabbie and tell her everything.

"Ok bye baby. Good luck!" Gabbie says and hangs up the phone after one and a half hours of calling.

*next day*

I'm on my way to the police station right now. I'm scared of what will happen to David. I walk into the station. I tell my name and for who I'm here to the receptionist. She leads me to a room. A few moments later David, in handcuffs, comes in. Behind him is an officer holding David's hands behind his back. The officer opens the handcuffs and David runs towards me. He hugs me but the cop says "No touching!" So David has to let me go. We both sit down around the table. "I love you so much Liza." David says. It looks like he's about to tear up. The officer keeps standing in front of the door. "I love you too babe." I reply. "I already called a lawyer. And the court is in a week." I say. We talk some more.

"Time's up." The cop says. "I got to go baby." David says. "I don't want you to go." I start to tear up. David turns around and asks the officer. "Can I kiss her?" He looks really serious and says "Okay, but hold yourself in." "Ehh can you maybe turn around or something." David asks. The cop rolls his eyes and turns around. David and I both get up. He immediately attacks my lips in a sweet and passionate way. He licks my bottom lip and I open immediately. Our tongues dance together while David holds me close. We pull away and I lay my head on his chest while David hugs me tight. "Bye babe." He says after kissing my forehead. "Stay strong okay?" I nod. "You too." I hug him one more time. Then the officer shows up  and puts the handcuffs on David again. "Bye." I say while waving slowly. That court better go well.

AN: Hey guys. I'm sorry, kind of a boring chapter I'm sorry. It will get better I promise! Byeee -xx-