32. Yes or no?

AN: short chapter coming. Hope you still enjoy itt!! Byee -xx-
___________________
Liza's POV

It's negative. The test is negative. I throw it in the trash can and walk back to our room. I'm actually kinda disappointed, now that I was this far I hoped I was pregnant. "And?" Gabbie asks when I come in. "Negative." I say while I plop down on the bed. "It's ok girl. If you want it it'll come later." She says. "I know." I reply. "I have this little babe." I kiss Skye who is looking at me with big eyes, she has my eyes. "I'm going to feed Mila ok?" Gabbie asks while getting up. "Bye babe, thanks." I say.

David's POV

I come back into our house and put the groceries into the fridge. "Yo dude." Zane who comes into the kitchen says. "Hey." I greet back.
Z: I don't know if I should tell you this but I heard Liza tell Gabbie that she needed to do a pregnancy test.

D: Wait really?

Z: yea. I think you should ask her about it.

D: Yea I'll do it after the groceries.

Z: I'll finish, you go to Liza.

D: Thanks dude.

Z: Always.

I walk towards our room and see Liza and Skye cuddeling and watching something on Liza's laptop together. "Hey my little beans." I say while I lay down next to them. "Dadda!" Skye gives me a peck. "Liza baby can I talk to you?" "Yea sure, what about?" I'm nervous to ask her. But I actually thought about a second baby a lot recently, I think I want another kid. "Skye baby why don't you go play in your room." Liza says and Skye hops away. "Ehh Zane told me he heard you and Gabbie talk about pregnancy tests today. Anything you wanna tell me?" I say. Liza turns red. "Well, I thought I had morning sickness this morning so Gabbie gave me a pregnancy test." She says. "And??" I ask impatient. "It was negative..." "Ohw."

*1 week later*

Liza is still throwing up almost every morning. I help her into our room after she threw up again. "Babe pregnant or not, this is not ok. I'm taking you to the hospital."