13. Still gone

AN: Hey guyss! (This is my staying intro, I begin every an with this haha) This is probably gonna be a short chapter but I will maybe upload a second one today. Hope ya likee! -xx-

____________________

David's POV

"So guys! Little update, it's been 2  weeks and Liza is still missing. If y'all could keep an eye out for her I would be really happy, well not happy but you know what I mean. That was it for today. Ehh add me at daviddobrik if you want and ehh bye." 

I stop recording and after I edited it I post it on youtube. After a few minutes the comments are already flowing in. I read some of them.

David sorry but you look really bad.

I'm so sorry for Liza...

I'm legit crying right now, I hope they'll find her.

David you should eat or get a shower or something, you look bad.

I agree to all of these comments. I didn't bother showering or eating much. For myself I don't care but I'm afraid it will effect Skye. I love her and she's the only thing I have left. Well that's not exactly true but it feels like it. I'm scared I'm gonna do something to myself, even if I have Skye, my life is empty without Liza. I always used to laugh a little when people said 'You only know how much you love something  until you lose it.' I totally agree with that now. The only reasons I didn't already do something to myself are the hope that Liza will be found and Skye...

Gabbie's POV

!(AN: In the story the boys all still live together in their old house. Gabbie and Kristen live there to.)!

I'm in the livingroom with Zane, Scotty, Kristen and Alex. We're talking about David. 

G: Guys I think we should really do something.

K: Like what?

G: I don't know but David is not doing well. And I think Skye is suffering under it.

Z: Maybe you and Kristen could take Skye out to the park or something. She's almost 2 months old she'll probably like it.

G: Good idea. Maybe you guys could do something to cheer up David. 

S: Sure. A: Nice. Z: Great.

We all drive to David's apartment and use the spare key Liza gave me. I see David sitting on the couch with a beer in his hands, and I hear Skye crying. "Hey Dave!" I say. He looks up surprised to see all of us and waves. "I'll get her." Kristen says. When I see David's confused face I explain to him what we're about to do, he nods.

David's POV

It's half an our later, Gabbie and Kristen took Skye and Zane, Scotty and Alex went to Target to buy some things for us. Skye will be safe with them right? Maybe now I can just.. No. Or maybe yes..