42. How's David?

Heath's POV

We're all still sitting in the same room together. Everyone except me fell asleep, which is not weird, it's 3 am right now. Gabbie is laying with Zane on his bed, both sleeping. Kristen is laying with Scott on his bed, also both sleeping. The others went home and Liza fell asleep on my shoulder. I feel bad for her. She has a kid and she's pregnant and we don't know what's gonna happen to David. She's in our friend group and we're all best friends. I'm not lying when I say that everyone in our group feels like family for me, so Liza is like my little sister. I'll be here for her if she needs me to.

Just when I'm about to drift asleep too a doctor comes in. "Can you wake Liza?" He asks me. I gently shake Liza's shoulders. "Liza. Liza wake up hun." I say and her eyes slowly open.

Liza's POV

I wake up to because of Heath, there's a doctor in front of me. "Liza David's out of surgery. You can see him if you want. But you have to prepare yourself a little." The doctor says and I get kinda scared. I look at Heath. "Will you go with me for a sec? Just in the beginning?" I ask. "Of course baby." He replies. I love Heath, I know he will be there for me if I need him. We both get up quietly so we don't wake up anyone. We follow the doctor and just before we enter the room the doctor explains something. "Okay, so David has a few serious injuries. He has a crack in his spine, we don't know how that will eventually work out. He also has a broken leg, he has a few stitches. And he has a head injury, in the crash he hit his head through the class window. He slipped into a coma, we don't know how long it's gonna be before he wakes up. It's all very uncertain." I look at him with my heart pounding in my head. I nod and open the door. When I come in I gasp. David has a tube coming out of his mouth, and there are other wires and tubes everywhere. He has stitches on his hairline and some other cuts on his face. I sit down on a chair next to him and grab his hand, there's a big bruise on it. Heath lays his hand on my shoulder. I look up and see he also has tears in his eyes. I stroke David's hand some more. I hate seeing him like this. What if he doesn't wake up? I'm fucking pregnant. If David doesn't wake up in the next 2 months I have to have this baby on my own. I can't do that, I don't want that.

AN: Heyy guysss!! From today on I'm gonna upload on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I don't know if I'm really going to do this considering that I'm not really good at keeping up with schedules. Soo we'll see Hahaha. Hope you enjoyed it againn and see you soonn!! Byeee -xx-