33. It is?

Liza's POV

"Liza and David Dobrik?" A doctor says. We get up and walk towards her. "Hello. I'm doctor Lewis or Sarah. I'll be your doctor." We shake her hands and introduce ourselves. "You can follow me." Sarah says and we  walk behind her. She opens the door to a room, she points to two chairs and we sit down. Sarah sits down at the other side of the desk behind a computer, she starts typing every answer I give.
S: So how can I help you?

L: I didn't stop throwing up last week but I did a pregnancy test and it was negative.

S: Okay, when did you have your last period?

L: I think I had my last period like 3 weeks ago

S: Now this may be a weird question but I need to know. Are you sexually active?

-I start to blush-

L: Yes I am.

S: Ok I'll make an ultrasound for sure and take your blood.

I nod and when Sarah tells me to I lay down on a table. "Ok I'm now gonna take some blood." She gets out a needle and puts a bandage around my upper arm and pulls it thight. I look at David with a scared face, I hate needles so much. "It's okay babe." He says while grabbing my hand. "Ready?" Sarah asks and I just nod because I'm not able to speak anymore. She slowly puts the needle into my arm. I squeeze my eyes together and squeeze David's hand. After 15 seconds Sarah pulls the needle back out. "All done." She says while closing the tube with my blood in it. "Now the ultrasound. If you can pull up your shirt please." She says and I pull up my shirt so Sarah can put the gel on my belly.

Sarah rubs the ultrasound machine on my belly and me and David, who is still holding my hand, look at the screen. "Well, I can congratulate you guys. You're definitely pregnant!" Sarah says exited. I look at David. "We're having another baby." I say. "We're having another baby!" Is the only thing he replies before kissing me.