12. Where's she?

*1 month timelapse*

Liza's POV

I'm home alone with Skye. David left for the first time since she was born. He's with Zane and Scotty and I'm feeding Skye right now. When she's done I burp her and then she yawns. "Is my little girl tired?" I ask her. I lift her up and carry her to her bedroom. I put her in her crib, kiss her on the forehead and grab the baby monitor. I lay down on the couch and turn on netflix.

I wake up on the couch. I hear a sound at the door and thinking it's David I walk towards it. Then suddenly the door swings open and it's not David, it's a guy I've never seen before. He pushes me up against the wall. "Stop! What are you doing?! Who are you?!" I say. "Shut the fuck up." The man says. He gets something out of his pocket, it's a rag. He pushes it against my mouth and nose. Not long after everything turns black.

David's POV

I say goodbye to Zane and Scotty and drive home. When I get to Liza and I's apartment I get confused, the front door is open. I go inside. "Liza? Babe where are you?" I say, then I hear that Skye's crying. I go to her room and lift her up. "Hey little girl. Where's mommy?" I hug her and walk through the apartment. Ok now I'm scared, Liza isn't here. I decide to send a massage in our group chat.

Group chat:

D: Hey guys anyone seen Liza?

G: No why?

K: What's wrong?

D: I came home with the front door open and Skye crying. And Liza is not here.

C: Dude Liza would never leave Skye alone.

G: And she wouldn't at all let the front door open.

Z: David have you called her yet?

D: Omg no.

-Few moments pass-

D: Guys her phone is ringing on the couch.

H: Man I think you should call the police.

D: Doing it right now.

-moments pass again-

G: What did they say?

D: They said they can't do anything right now. I have to call again tomorrow if she's still gone.

K: Shit.

D: Guys I'm worried sick.

S: Calm down maybe she's just going on a walk or something.

G: Scotty think! She leaves without Skye and with the door open.

S: Ok srry Gab you're right.

D: I'm going to look for her. Help me please.

G: Going

C: Erin and me are going to search too.

Z: Heath, Scotty and me too.

I get Skye in the car and start to drive. Liza can't be missing...