57. Gabbie doesn't trust it

Gabbie's POV

It's been a week since David broke up with Liza. And I'm done with it. David isn't himself, he drinks a lot and doesn't go outside anymore. I looked at the picture again and noticed all kinds of little bruises on Liza. David doesn't want to see it, I'm gonna try it one more time though. David's in the kitchen grabbing a beer again. I walk towards him. "David. Just look at the damn picture again. Something's wrong." "Gabbie fuck off! I don't want to look at the damn picture! Liza and I are over!" He tries to walk past me. Not today bitch.

I grab him by the collar of his shirt and push him against the counter. "David! You're a fucking dumbass! Don't you see how unhappy you are?! You're becoming an alcoholic and you're turning even whiter than you already were. You know better than this. You know Liza won't do this without a reason. So don't be fucking stupid AND GET YOUR ASS OFF TO SPAIN!" I yell in his face. "Jesus Gabbie." "I'm fucking serious. I'm going to book a flight to Spain right now!" I walk off and grab my laptop.

David's POV

3 hours later Gabbie hands me a paper. "Here. This is your ticket. I already printed it for you. You can thank me later." She walks away but I grab her and pull her back. "Thanks gab." I say while hugging her. She laughs, winks at me and walks away for real. I look at the ticket. I'm boarding tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. Gabbie is probably right. I should go to Spain to see if everything is alright.

*timelapse*

I arrive in Spain. Zane tracked down where the message was send from so I go to that address.

When I arrive at a house I knock on the door. No one opens. After a few more minutes I decide to walk around the house. The back door is open. I slowly walk inside. I hear someone cry. When I hear it I get goosebumps. I immediately recognize the cry. It's Liza's. "Shut the fuck up." I hear someone yell. Then a smack and a harder cry that's Liza's. I have to do something! I run towards the sound and open the door. I gasp at what I see. A guy is laying on Liza, definitely raping her. His hands are around her neck and Liza is crying. Then Liza notices me. "DAVID!" She cries. The guys turns around and looks at me.