2. Tell you something.

David's POV

Liza called me earlier saying she wants to tell me something. I'm curious what it is. But I have a slight feeling I exactly know what she wants to tell me. 4 weeks ago Liza and I had a drunk but amazing night together. Too bad we didn't use protection. 

I arrive at Liza's place. "Hey!" I say when she opens the door. Normally we hug but this time we don't and I see she's nervous, honestly I am too. "Okay Dave sit down." Liza says pointing at her couch. I sit down and she sits next to me. "Here." She says giving me something. It was just what I expected, a positive pregnancy test. I look at her and it looks like she's gonna cry. "Come here." I say pulling here closer and hugging her. I don't feel anything for Liza but I do love her, as a best friend. But I know I caused this to and I can't let her do this on her own. She starts crying and I hug her thighter. "Shh it's ok." I say. "I don't want an abortion David.. Like, that's definitely not going to happen." She says and I totally understand. "Of course. And I will help you with everything. I will be the best best friend you could ever wish for. We could be just mom and dad right? But then we just aren't in a relationship. If you want to later in the pregnancy or when it's born I could even come live with you." I say, she sits up and looks at me. "Thank you." She says. "Why wouldn't I do that?" I ask her. "Well, the most guys leave the woman alone when she's going to have an unwanted child." I look at her and say "Well honestly Liza, I think this kid is unexpected, not unwanted. I mean I can't think of anyone else who I would have kids with. It's gonna be like a sleepover, but then every night." She looks at me with a smile. "Thank you bubba, love you." "Love you too pookie."

AN: Heyy! Short chapter but another one is coming today! Hope you liked it! If you want also read my other books! Byeee -xx-