68. Did it give up?

AN: Heyy Guysss!! I wanna say a HUGE thank you to all of you!! Thanks for reading voting and commenting. I hit 8,4K and I'm ranked in the random stories!! (Now 327, 6/10/17) How the hell did that happen?! THANK ALL OF YOU LIL BB's!! Byeee -xx-

Liza's POV

Everyone came driving behind the ambulance. We're now all sitting here, in the waiting room, in the hospital. I'm not crying anymore. I don't know what is happening with David. Gabbie lays her arm on my shoulder. "Are you okay girlie?" She asks. "Actually no. I'm worried sick. What if he dies?" I respond. "Liza, you can't think like that. He'll probably be alright." "I don't know Gabbie. He's my husband, just let me be worried." She nods her head and takes her arm off me.

It's An hour later. "Liza. Liza!" I wake up. Guess I was tired. I look at the clock on the wall and see it's 12:00 at midnight. Gabbie is still shaking my shoulders. "I'm awake!" I say laughing. Next second I remember what happened again. "How's David?!" I ask. "That's why I woke you up." She points at somewhere in the room. I turn my head and see a doctor. "Liza Dobrik?" He says. I get up. "David isn't dead." He immediately says. "Oh thank god." I say in relieve. "He had a heart attack. He's not awake yet. But I did an angioplasty on him and it looks like he's out of danger for now. He has to rest enough and then he'll be okay." He finishes. "Thanks so much! Can I see him now?" I ask. "Yes of course, follow me please." He starts walking and I walk behind the doctor.

I grab his hand. I look up to the monitor beeping and with the line going up and down constantly. I look at his face, a little oxygen tube by his nose. I look at the hand I'm holding, it has an IV in it. I look at his chest, It's slowly going up and down. The bed he's laying in lays flat. There's wires coming from his chest. He has a blue grown on. He, this man, my husband, he's alive, luckily. I don't know what I would do if he really died. David Dobrik, mine.

I wake up again to someone softly stroking my hair. I fell asleep on David's hand. I look up. "David!" I slowly kiss his lips. I shove my chair closer to his head and lay my hand on his chest. "How are you feeling babe?" I ask. "Uh- good I guess. Little numb. What happened?" He asks. "You had a heart attack babe. But you're okay." "A heart attack? Wow." He looks surprised. He takes a deep breath and sighs. "Whats wrong?" I ask. "Liza, I can't handle the fact that I can't have children." David replies. "Baby, its fine. You know, let's just wait. We're both getting tired of trying all the time and we're both not getting happier from it. Let's just stop trying so hard and it'll come when times right and if not than that's it. You can't change it. We're just gonna go on and see what happens okay?" I say. David leans his head forwards but groans. I softly push him back. "Shh, it's okay babe." I lean in and press my lips on his.