26. Goodbye

AN: Hey guysss! I don't know when and how many times I'm going to update after this. It's my bday in a few days and until then I don't have time. The night after my bday I'm going on a vacation, I'll try to update but I don't know how many times I will. After that it's normal again. Ps, did you see that David cut his hand? I'm prob getting karma for it but I laughed so hard, I mean this was gonna happen some time. Can't wait for the vlog  haha. When he got stitches I felt really bad for him though. Hope he gets well soon!   Enjoyy this sad chapterr byeee -xx-

__________________________

David's POV

Today I'm being deported. I have to get up very early, the plane is leaving at 9 am. Everyone is coming to the airport to say goodbye. I look at my phone and see it's 6 am. Time to get up, I have to get ready and I don't want to hurry. I get out of bed and hop into the shower. While I'm in the shower I start thinking. This is the last time I'm using this shower for a year. The last time I wake up next to Liza. So many last times. I'm done and just when I get dressed I hear Skye crying. I walk up to her room and she immediately stops crying when she sees me. I lift her up. "Hey little one. How did you sleep?" I say while sitting down in the chair. Pff, this is also the last time I wake up to Skye. I'm not going to see her and Liza for a fucking year. I hug her thight and then bring her over to Liza, who just woke up. "Hey babe, I think she needs to eat." I say. Liza nods and I hand Skye to her. She starts feeding her and I walk to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

Liza, Gabbie, Zane and me are sitting at the table eating breakfast. There's kind of an awkward silence, nobody knows what to say. I look at my watch, it's 7:00. "I think it's time to go." I say while I get up, the others get up to. Liza walks up to me and says "Although everything, you look really good in that uniform." She winks and walks away to get Skye.

Everyone is at the airport. Heath, Zane, Gabbie, Erin, Carly, Scotty, Kristen, Todd, Alex, Jason, Dom, Corrina and Liza and Skye of course. I'm holding Skye but I hand her to Gabbie. I take Liza apart for a sec. We go around the corner and I pin her up against the wall not caring what other people think. I kiss her knowing this is gonna be the last kiss for over a year.

Liza's POV

David kisses me so passionate I think I'm gonna pass out. After like 5 minutes we pull away and walk back to the others holding hands. "I'm gonna miss you so much Liza." David says. "I'm gonna miss you too babe." I reply. I look around and other soldiers are also saying goodbye to people. I look at my phone and it says 8:45. David hugs everyone and says something. Then he comes up to me. I lifts me up and hugs me really thight. I wrap my legs around him and have the feeling I'm never gonna let him go. I start crying at the thought that David will be walking through that door any minute and I won't see him in a year. I'm still crying when he puts me back down. He kisses my forehead and then grabs Skye. He hugs her really tight and looks her in the eyes. "I'm going to miss you so much little one." He says and gives her a kiss. He walks up to Zane and Gabbie again and I hear him say "Take care of Skye and Liza." They both nod and David hands Skye to Heath. Again, he comes up to me. "Liza I will always be with you." He says while wiping my tears away. It doesn't help and the tears keep coming.

David lays his hand on the heart on my neck. He hugs me and holds me tight. "Bye babe." He says while letting go. I don't want to let go, I don't want to do this without David. I don't let go and sob into his chest. "David no. Please. Please don't leave me." He pushes me away softly and says "I have to go Liza." I see he's tearing up, he's just acting big. He cups my face in his hands and very sweet and soft kisses my lips. He's still holding my face and I'm holding his wrists. "Don't cry babe. You're way to pretty for that." I nod and hug him one more time. "Come on pookie, I have to go." He says but I don't let go, I just can't, I'm so afraid something is going to happen. Gabbie and Zane pull me back and I'm still crying. "I love you babe." He says. "I love you too David."  He goes to Skye one more time before walking away. Gabbie and Zane are still holding me. David grabs his huge backpack and walks towards the other men. 

Just before he really leaves he turns around one more time. He waves with a sad face and we all wave back, also with a sad face. He gives me an air-kiss, waves one more time and then goes through the large door. I hear a few people sobbing behind me. But everything I feel is a huge emptyness. 

He's gone.