63. Must be a cold

*6 months later*

David's POV

It's half a year ago that everything happened. Liza and I tried to move on and we did it together. I look next to me, the light of the upcoming sun is shining in Liza's face, so beautiful. I get up and immediately have to sit down again, the world spins around for a few seconds and then turns back to normal. "Are you okay?" Liza who clearly just woke up asks. "Yes I'm fine. Just a little dizzy." I say while getting up again. "Do you want breakfast?" I ask her. "Yes please." She replies. I walk into the kitchen and grab two bowls for cereal. I pour in the milk and take the bowls upstairs. Jesus I have to work on my condition. I walked up the stairs and I'm gasping for air. I stand still for a few seconds and then continue to walk to Liza. I give her a bowl and lay down. "Are you okay?" Liza asks with a confused face. "Yea why?" I reply. "You're panting and your eyes are almost closed." She says. "I'm just tired." I say. "Hmm maybe you're getting a cold." Liza says while kissing my forehead. "You just stay in bed today." She tells me. I lay my arm on her shoulder and pull her closer.

It's 2 hours later and I still don't feel very good. Liza and Gabbie are downstairs and I want to eat something. I walk downstairs but when I am at the end of the stairs I get really dizzy again. Without me actually realizing I slowly sit down. "David?" Liza who heard me come downstairs says. I close my eyes and hold on to the railing of the stairs. "David?!" Liza says while she is now standing in front of me. Gabbie also comes near me. "Liza I don't think this is normal with a cold." I hear her say. I open my eyes again and stare right into Liza's eyes. "David I think Gabbie's right. Maybe you should see a doctor." Liza says.

Liza and I are at the doctors. Liza made an emergency appointment. The doctor calls us in and we follow him into his room. "Hello I'm doctor Williams." He shakes our hands and we introduce ourselves. We sit down. "So what can I do for you?" Doctor Williams asks. "I get dizzy a lot and I'm tired at really random moments. I also feel pressure on my chest." I explain. "Okay take your shirt off and lay down on the table please." The doctor says. I nod and take off my shirt. I lay down and Liza sits on a chair next to the table. Doctor Williams grabs a stethoscope and listens to my heart. "Hmm. I'm gonna do a test and take your blood okay?" The doctor finally says.

"Okay I'm gonna put a sticker where your heart is. To measure your heart rhythm. I want you to squeeze these things and blow into this as hard as you can." Doctor Williams says while handing me two stress balls and a tube that goes into some kind of machine. He puts a sticker with a wire attached to it on my chest and I hear a beeping sound from my heartbeat. I grab the stress balls and the doctor holds the tube. "When I say go you have to breathe in very deep and when I say go again you breath out as long as you can and squeeze the balls. Ready?" I nod. "Go." He says. I breathe in, after a few moments Williams says go again. I did what he told me until I have no air left in my lungs. "Good job." The doctor says while he gets the tube out of my mouth. He pulls off the sticker from my chest. "now I'm going to take your blood okay?" He asks me. "Yes sure." I answer. He puts a little belt thing around my upper arm and then grabs a needle. I grab Liza's hand and look her in the eyes. I'm not really scared of needles but I'm also not a fan of them. Williams puts the needle in my arm and after a few moments he pulls it out again. He puts it in a tube and closes it. "Well you're free to go now. But can we first make an appointment for over 2 days? Then I'll have the results." He says. "Yea sure. What time?" I reply. "Next Thursday 11 am?" "Fine with me." "Okay see you then." He shakes mine and Liza's hands again and walks off.

I put on my shirt again and get off the table. "Are you okay?" Liza asks. "I'm perfectly fine baby. I'm sure I just have a cold." I embrace her in my arms and kiss her forehead. "I love you." I tell her.

AN: Hey Guyss. I wanted to say something. I know all that happens in my story is really unrealistic, it could be but this much 'big stuff' doesn't happen in one life. I mean a person normally doesn't have this much happening, like for instance kids dying, raped twice, kidnapped, in prison. But I think it'll get boring if nothing happens. Plss let me know what you think of it!! Ly guys -xx-