75. David meets her

*mature*

David's POV

I'm meeting up with Emma today. It's been 2 days since I saw her at Target. And I just can't get her out of my head. Since I've met Emma I feel kinda weird being around Liza. I grab my stuff. "Babe I'm gonna go grab a beer with Jason!" I yell to Liza.

Liza's POV

I'm going to tell David about me being pregnant. I really hope he's excited. I'm sure he will be, he was so sad when it turned out we couldn't get them that easily. "Babe I'm gonna go grab a beer with Jason!" David yells from the other room. "Okay babe have fun!" I yell back. I'm so excited to tell him.

David's POV

I'm siting on this terrace with Emma. She's so nice and sweet and adorable and her eyes... oh god David. I don't know what's happening to me. A huge part of my body says do it! Go for it! But there's also this little voice in my head screaming at me that I have to stop. I keep talking with Emma and we have a really good time. I look at my phone. 8 pm, wow we've been talking for already two hours. "So do you want to walk around the park or something?" Emma suddenly asks. "Yes sure!" I say and get up. We walk around the pond. "Wanna sit down?" She asks. I nod and sit down at a bench. After a few moments Emma slides a little bit closer to me. I lay my arm on her shoulder. "Do you want children later?" She suddenly asks. I look down getting a sad expression on my face. "Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry." She says. "No it's okay. I had children. I had a child and my- ehh ex-wife was pregnant with twins. But one of the twins died early and the other twin and my kid died in a shooting." I explain. "I'm so sorry for you." She says. "It's okay." I look at her again.
E: So you were married?
D: Ehh yeah. Have been married for 4 years. But ehm, it just didn't work.
E: I'm sorry.
D: For what?
E: That it didn't work out for you guys.
D: It's okay.

I stare into her big blue eyes. We both lean in. Our lips softly touch. This feels so wrong, but it feels so good. I feel her lick my bottom lip and immediately guarantee passage. We kiss so passionate. Then Emma pulls away. "You know David. I know we just met but I really feel some kind of connection." She smiles slightly, I smile back. "I feel the same way." I say leaning in again. After a loving kiss Emma asks "Can we maybe go to your place?" "Ehh no can we go to yours?" "Sure but why not yours?" She asks confused. "Ehm my house is getting cleaned." She looks at me with a weird face but eventually nods. I take her hand and we start walking. "I live really close by here. We can walk." She says. I nod and we walk hand in hand towards her house.

We sit down at her couch. "You have a really nice home." I tell her. "Thanks. You want a drink?" "Yes please." She walks into the kitchen and I quickly grab my phone. I text Liza.

D: Hey babe I drank a little too much so I'm spending the night at Jason's. I love you xx

I immediately get a reply.

L: ok baby, be safe. See you tomorrow xx

I turn of my phone when Emma comes back in.

*timelapse*

After 5 beers Emma and I are laughing together on the couch. This shit still feels so wrong. Then she lays her hand on my leg. "So I suppose you want to sleep here?" She asks. "If that's possible." I reply "Okay let me show you my bedroom." She grabs my hand and leads me to a room. She opens it and in front of me is a large white bed. We both go in and next to the door is a big mirror and on the right side there's a grey wardrobe. Suddenly I feel two hands touch my shoulders. "Ehh I gotta pee." I say. Emma points to another door. I speed towards it.

I go back into the bedroom. I open the door and smile at the sight I get. Emma is standing with her back towards me, she's taking off her shirt. I go stand behind her and put my hands on her sides. She gasps and quickly turns around. "David! You scared me." She says. I smile. "Are you drunk?" She asks. "No I'm not, just a little." She smiles and slowly brings her face closer to mine.

After a few moments of kissing I push her onto the bed. Emma tugs at my shirt. I take it off myself. I smirk when I see her staring at the now shirtless part of my body. I start kissing her neck. A soft moan escapes her lips meaning I found her sweet spot. I kiss down her body and when I reach it I roughly pull her pants and panties down. I slowly stand up. When I'm standing I grab the hem of my boxers. I really slowly pull them down. I see Emma biting her lip impatiently when my boxers are half way off. She arches her back and I smile. Then in one quick movement I pull them down all the way. I jump on the bed and hover her. Emma hands me a condom and I put it on. I lean down to her face. I softly brush my lips against her neck. She lets out a low groan and I feel her breath at my neck. I quickly push into her.

*next morning*

I wake up. Fuck. What have I done. I need to tell Liza.

Liza's POV

I wake up and almost immediately throw up. I have a plan to tell David.