54. Now I'm really scared

-chapter contains things like sexual insult, with graphics. Don't read if you don't want to. Stay safee-
Also thanks soooo much for 5K!!!! All of you Tnx for reading, voting, commenting!! Thankss!! -xx-

Liza's POV

Rafael starts kissing my neck and I shiver. He grabs my wrists and pins my arms above my head again. I looks at me and his eyes are full of lust. He slides his hand down my body as he still holds my arms with the other hand. I feel him tug at my panties and a tear slides down my cheek. "Rafael please stop." I cry. "Fine. I have to go anyways. But you'll get it later. I promise." He gets off me and I'm surprised, I didn't expect him to actually stop. He puts his clothes on again. He gives me a peck and gets out of my room. "Bye Chica. Next time you'll have it."

I'm still sitting on my bed, shocked. I hear the front door close. I have to get out of here. Like, right now. I put on shorts and a shirt and throw all of my stuff in my suitcase as fast as I can. I close it and put it in the hallway. I grab my other stuff and then my suitcase. I walk down the hallway but when I'm almost at the door, it opens. Rafael is standing in the door opening. I look at him with a guilty face. "What are you doing?" He says angrily. "You were about to leave huh? Luckily I forgot my keys." I don't say anything, but suddenly he looks really angry. I slowly walk backwards and then I begin to run. I don't even know why I'm running cause I'm trapped in the house. I just want to get away from Rafael. I run but he chases me. When we enter my bedroom he gets me. He roughly pushes me down the bed. "Why the fuck did you want to leave?!" He yells in my face. I still don't talk. "Talk to me!!" He slaps across my face. I'm too scared to talk. "Oh you're gonna get it now." He slaps me again. He roughly pulls off my shirt and shorts. "So are we gonna answer or not?" He says.

"I- I don't know. I'm scared." Okay it was probably stupid to tell him that but it's the truth. "Baby you don't have to be scared. I'm a nice guy. Just wanna have some fun." My eyes widen as he gets up and quickly takes off his shirt and pants. I'm shaking while he grabs my waist and pulls me up the bed higher. He hovers over me. He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra. He looks down at me, clearly liking what he sees. "I've wanted this for so long." He says biting his lip. He takes off his boxers but I don't look down. He quickly reaches near his pants and gets a condom from his pocket. O god, that means he is gonna do what I thought I he was gonna do. Duh what did I expect than?

He puts on the condom and with a quick motion he rips off my panties. I start crying again. He hovers me and starts kissing my jawline. He slowly works his way up to my mouth. He forces his tongue in and at the same moment he slams into me. I moan in pain and then freeze. My body feels paralyzed and I lay completely numb as he pounds into me over and over again. It hurts like hell, he's not letting me adjust or anything. Of course he isn't, this is just for his own good. "David!" I cry out. He's the only thing I can think of right now. I just want him to pull Rafael off me, then hold me and tell me everything is okay. After a few more minutes he comes. He pulls out and lays down next to me. He grabs my chin and makes me face him. My face is still numb and tear stained. "Did you like it chica?" He asks. I shake my head no. He looks at me really mad and then punches me in the face. I scream, cry and put my hand under my eye, where he hit me. "What do you mean you didn't like it?!" He says. I don't reply. In a few seconds he's sitting on me. His hands go around my neck and he holds tight. "I- I can't -uh." I say gasping for air. "You don't tell anyone about this do you fucking understand?!" He yells. I nod crying. "Good." He says suddenly happy. He let's go of my neck and I catch my breath again. He gets off me and kisses my forehead. "And especially not David or anyone." He says squeezes my arm a little too hard. "I'm gonna shower now." And there he goes, like nothing happened. I slowly get up and moan in pain. I'm so sore. I look in the mirror in my room and see a huge bruise under my eye. When I lift up my head a little I see red marks on my neck, it hurts. I sit down on the bed again and start crying harder. "David.. please help me." I whisper breathless. "Please.. just come save me."