4. More telling and the gender

Liza's POV

David and I decided to tell everyone today. They're all coming to my place in about 30 minutes.

David arrives first. "Are you nervous?" He asks. "A little bit, I don't know how they're gonna react." I say. "It will be fine, I'll be with you." Some later Gabbie, Zane, Scotty, Kristen, Heath, Toddy, Carly, Erin and Alex come over to. They all sit down, David sits next to me.

L: Ok guys, I need to tell you something.

D: Actually, we need to tell you something.

L: Yea. Well, I'll just say it. I'm pregnant.

-Everyone is surprised-

G: Wait really?! C: Where are the cameras?

L: There are no cameras I'm really pregnant.

K: Wait David why did you say we need to tell you something?

D: Because it's mine.

-everyone is more shocked-

D: Remember that hang out 4 weeks ago? Well Liza and I got a little to enthousiastic.

G: Are you fucking kidding me.

After we explained everthing they were all very happy for us. Everyone left except for Gabbie. "I really did not see that coming Liza." Gabbie says. "Do you think we did?" I laugh. 

G: Do you think your plan is going to work out?

L: What plan?

G: The plan of two friends having a baby. I mean, what are you gonna tell your kid when it asks?

L: We're gonna tell it just as it is. That we love each other but not in a relationship way. I really don't think that kid is gonna mind.

G: I really hope for you it works out!

L: I do too. -laughs-

*Timelapse*

David's POV

I arrive at Liza's place again and I brought her food. She gave me a spare key so I get in and see Liza laying on the couch. The light of the just going under sun is shining at her. Wow, I know she is pretty but she is really beautiful. I walk over to her and the reflection of the sun makes her eyes twinkle. I get a weird feeling in my stomach, I must be hungry.

*3 months timelapse*

Today we're going to find out the gender of the baby. The feeling I got for the first time 3 months ago came back a few times. I hope I'm not getting sick. I open Liza's door and she hugs me. "Hey Liza! Ready?" "Hey! Yea lets go!" We drive towards the clinic and wait in the waitingroom. "Liza and David?" Jessie who comes in says. We get up and walk towards her and greet her. "Soo how are you doing? I see you already got a slight bump!" She asks Liza. "I'm doing great!" Liza says while we walk towards the room. Liza lays down on the table and pulls her shirt up. I see the bump and smile, it's hard to believe our baby is in that. Jessie puts the gel on Liza's belly and rubs the ultrasound machine on it. I grab Liza's hand again. After a few minutes Jessie says "Congrats! You're having a girl!" Liza's smile is brighter then ever, and mine is to. Liza looks at me and says "We're having a girl!" "I know!" I say happy.

That night I stayed with Liza. Just when we're both in bed and about to sleep Liza's face expression turns. "What's wrong?" I ask "The baby is moving.. ahh." She lays her hand on her belly looks down at it and then smiles. "Feel!" She says while grabbing my hand on placing it on her belly. I feel kicks and moving, oh my god. I get goosbumps and smile at her. I lean in and kiss her belly. I know we're not a couple but I want to be close to my baby. 

I wake up, look at my phone and see it's 2 am. Then I hear Liza say "Are you awake?" "Yes why are you?" I ask. "Pff, once she found out she can move she didn't stop." I look at her and lean over to her belly. I put my hand on it and start to rub in circles. "Hey little one." I whisper close to her stomach. "You have to let your mom sleep, otherwise she'll get grumpy." Liza hits the side of my head and we both laugh. After 10 minutes of talking and rubbing the baby calms down. "Thanks bubba. Love you." Liza says. Shit, where is that weird feeling coming from?

AN: Heyy guys! Hope you liked the chapter! Also thanks for  150 reads! See ya soon! Byeee -xx-