66. It's not working

*one month timelapse*

David's POV

Liza and I have been trying to get Liza pregnant now for almost a month. She still isn't pregnant though, and Liza takes it really hard. Today we're going to the doctor to see if something is wrong.

"We're here babe." I say to Liza who's on her phone. "Babe guess what." She replies. "What?" "I just hit 25 million subscribers." "Really! Oh my god! I'm so proud of you!" I hug her. Liza lost a few million subscribers when she was gone for a while because she was in Spain. "I hit 20 yesterday." I say. "Babe I know that. I check your subscribers count every day." Liza says with a smirk. She kisses my cheek quickly and gets out of the car.

We sit in the waiting room. "What if something's wrong with me?" Liza suddenly asks. "Babe it's okay. If something's wrong we'll find another way." I put my arm around her shoulders.

After 15 minutes of waiting the doctor finally calls us in. "Hello I'm doctor Stirs, but call me Lia (pronounce Leea). Nice to meet you." The doctor says while shaking our hands. "Liza Dobrik and David Dobrik." Liza says. We follow her inside a room and sit down behind a desk. "So, how can I help you guys?" Lia asks. "Well, we've been trying to get her pregnant for a while now. But it isn't working." I say. "I see. I have your dossier here and I see you've already had a kid and been pregnant after that." Lia tells Liza. "Yes that's true." Liza replies.

After asking us some more questions Lia says "Okay guys. I'm going to examine you both to see who's the problem." She hands me a cup. "David I need to collect your seed. There's a room next door." I feel my head getting red and Liza chuckles. I grab the cup and get up.

Liza's POV

"So Liza. I'm gonna take some of your eggs to examine them. Do you want to wait until David gets back or do you want to start now?" Lia asks me when David gets out of the room. "Uh, I think I wanna wait until David's back."  I reply. "Sure. So I forgot to ask you one thing. Did you ever have a miscarriage?" "Well yes. I had twins but one of them died from a miscarriage. The other one was killed just before she was born. I was shot, so she died." I look down as I finish my sentence. "I'm really sorry." Lia says. "It's okay I think." "So why don't you change into a grown already? then we can start right away when David comes back." I nod and get up while Lia hands me a blue grown. I go behind a shield and change into the grown. Just when I get out, David comes back into the room. He gives the cup to Lia and I see he's still blushing. I laugh and David comes near me. He hits the side of my head. "Don't laugh." He smiles. "I did that for us." He now laughs too. "Okay Liza, lay down and spread your legs please." Lia says. I lay down and David sits down next to me holding my hand. I spread my legs on such bracket this. "Well Liza I'm going to insert a tube to take your eggs. You might feel a pinch but it doesn't really hurt." She says. I nod.

She starts and after a few moments my face winces, I felt the pinch. "Are you okay?" Lia asks. "Yes I'm fine." I say. She goes on and after a few more moments she pulls the tube out. "All done." She says. "Well you can go dress now and I will call you as soon as possible with the results. We shake her hand again, thank her and then she leaves. I change into my normal clothes again. "Are you okay baby?" David asks. "Yes why?" "I don't know. Because your eggs just got sucked out." David has a confused look on his face. I laugh and hug him. "I'm okay babe."

*2 days timelapse*

I sit on the couch with David next to me. My phone just rang and it's Lia. I pick up.
L: Hey Lia!
D: Hey.
Lia: Hey guys! I have the results.
L: Tell.
Lia: This maybe come as a shocker but. David, we found out you have bad semen. You have a very small chance on getting Liza pregnant.
D: So I am the problem.
-David's face goes pale-
Lia: I'm sorry David.
L: thanks for calling.
Lia: of course! You can always contact me if you need any help, you have my number.
L: Thanks! Bye!
Lia: Bye!

I hang up the phone and look at David. He lays against the backrest of the couch, staring at the wall. "Babe?" I softly ask. "It's my fault. Because of me we can't have children." "David, we can. We just have to try a little harder. Like you said, if we really want this I'm sure we'll find a way." I stroke his cheek. I slowly lay my head on David's chest and his arms go around me. "I'm so sorry pookie." He whispers.