6. David is too and the day after

AN: Heyy I know some of you didn't want this but I know something that is gonna happen next. Soo if you can't stand this don't read it haha. But I still hope you enjoyy -xx-

_______________________

*Mature*

I'm with Zane in a bar. I drank a few drinks when a girl with curly hair walks up to me. "Hey! I'm Tessa." She says. "What's up? I'm David." We talk for a while when she kisses me. An hour later she asks me to go with her to her place. "Sure." I say. I walk up to Zane who is now with Gabbie. "Hey Gabbie! Guys I'm going, see you later." I walk with Tessa to her car. 

I feel a little weird being in another girls house, I think about Liza. "Here." Tessa says handing me a can of beer. "Thanks." I say. She puts her own glass down and sits on my lap, we start to make out. A few moments later I lift her up. "Ehh, where's your bedroom?" I ask, she laugh and says. "First door to the right." I nod and walk. When we're in her room I lay her down and take my shirt of. "You're so hot." Tessa says. "You have nothing to complain too." I laugh and hover her. We start to kiss again while I take off her shirt. When we're both naked she asks "Do you have a condom?" "No I actually don't have one." I say. "Ow, I think I may have one in my nightstand." I open a drawer and get one. She grabs the condom out of my hands and puts it on me. I shiver under her touch. I still feel weird doing this but ok. I kiss her again while I slowly enter her. She lets out a moan and I grin. I would rather do this with Liza. No David, focus. See how hot this girl is? She wants you. I speed up the pace and begin to moan. After some more time we come. Short after Tessa falls asleep in my arms. 

*Timelapse*

Liza's POV

I wake up in Jeff's arms and immediatly feel weird. I remember what happened and I kinda regret what I did.. "Goodmorning beautiful." Jeff says while kissing my forehead. "Hey. Uhm I think I should go home." I say. "Don't you want breakfast or something?" "No thanks. And thanks for tonight, but I should go."

I come home and flop down on my couch. I get a call from Gabbie.

G: Hey Liza!

L: Hey Gab.

G: You sound tired.

L: Because I am.

G: No Liza what did you do?

L: I went with Jeff.

G: You didn't sleep with him right?

L: Ehh no I didn't.

G: Omg Liza you're such a bad liar! Why the hell did you do that?! You're pregnant!

L: I know. Now why did you call.

G: I feel the need to tell you something.

L: Tell.

G: Well I don't want to betray him but I think you should know.

L: Know what?

G: Last night David texted Zane that he slept with this girl.

L: Really?!

-There's a knock on the door-

L: Gab I have to go bye.

G: Bye

I open the door and it's David. "Hey!" He says. I feel betrayed but know I did it too. "Hey.." I say. "What's wrong?" "Nothing."

AN: Oeehhh is that gonna be a fight? Will they be ok with it? Find out in the next chapterrr! Byeee -xx-