9. Is it better?

(Not everything that happens can happen in real life)

David's POV

"The baby is miraculously alive but, Liza isn't awake yet. She has alcohol poisoning so we pumped her stomach. We're now giving her a medicine to clear her body from the alcohol. But you have to realize that she was really lucky, we saved the baby just in time. If this happens again we probably can't." The doctor says. I nod and ask if I can see her. I can and the doctor guides me to her room. I'm so happy she's gonna be ok, I was so worried. I enter her room and see Liza laying in a grown, so peacefully. A tube is attached to her arm, probably with the medicine in it. I sit down next to her and hold her hand, my other hand is on her belly. I look at her and even now she's still beautiful. I begin to talk. "Hey pookie, I know you can't hear me now but okay. I'm so happy you're gonna be ok, and our girl too. I'm so sorry for what I said.. I didn't mean a word of it. I love you Liza." And at that exact moment I realize I love her, I love her and I never in my life wanna lose her. "I love you too bubba." I hear then. "Liza!" I say while softly hugging her. "I heard what you said. It's ok." She says. I look her in the eyes and then kiss her. It's like I can't stop myself. Luckily she kisses me back. When we're done we just look at each other for a sec, then we both giggle. I don't know what that kiss meant but I know one thing, "I promise I'll always stay with you." I say.

I left Liza at the hospital to grab some stuff for her from her apartment. I also drove past chipotle and got her her favourite food. I arrive at the hospital and walk towards the room Liza is in. When I'm almost there I see a nurse and a doctor running into her room. I open the door and see a few doctors and nurses gathered around Liza's bed, Liza is crying. "David!" She cries when she sees me. Next second she screams and collapses. I drop her stuff on a chair and run towards her quickly. "What's wrong?" I ask the doctors. "We don't know." One of them says. Liza starts to breathe fast and heavily. She screams again and holds her belly. The nurses hold up the blanket while the doctors feel Liza's belly. What the hell is happening?! Liza tries to sit up but immediately moans in pain again. I hold her back and say "Shh it's ok Liza, calm down." She looks at me with fear in her eyes. And I think she notices mine to.

AN: Heyy guys! hope you liked reading again! Please leave a comment and see ya laterrrr -xx-