34. Wasn't expecting that

AN: Hey guyss. Ok soo I had an idea. I want to try to get this book to 100 chapters, then I'll end it. What's your opinion on that?? Lemme knoww! Byeee -xx-

________________________

Liza's POV

"Lay back babe." David says while slowly backing me up onto the bed. "I'm so happy we're gonna have a second child." He says as he gives me a peck. "Me too babe." I reply. "Can I?" He asks while slowly lifting up my shirt. I nod and he pulls up my shirt till under my bra. He lays down on his belly with his mouth close to my belly. "Hello baby. You're a little sneaky huh? You lied to the pregnancy test! But we still love you though. We have to wait a really long time until we get to see you but that's ok, take all the time you need. I'll speak to you soon okay? I love you! Byeee!" He ends the conversation like I always end my videos. He sits up again and pulls down my shirt. "I love you babe." I say. "I love you too pookie. Should we tell Skye about it?" David replies. "I think it's better to wait a little. We'll do it soon." "Ok babe, everything you want."

I grab his collar and pull him close. I kiss his nose and then wrap my arms around his neck. Then we hear a loud bang and next crying, I immediately recogize Skye's cry. "I'll go." David says and he gets out of the bed. He's such a great dad.

David's POV

I go to Skye's room and see her on the ground next to her bed. Face down and crying. I go up to her and lift her up. "Skye baby are you ok?!" I ask panicking when I see a big bruise under her eye. I hug her and she keeps crying. "Shh it okay beanie (that's her nickname). Did you hit your head?" I ask, she nods. "Let's put some gel on that bruise."

*3 months later*

Liza's POV

I'm now almost 4 months pregnant and we're going to do an ultrasound today to find out the gender. I already told our friends, David and I didn't tell Skye yet. I have a baby bump but she doesn't know what it means so she doesn't know it.

I'm laying on the table in the doctors office, David next to me, holding my hand as always. "Are you ready?" Sarah asks. I nod and she puts the gel on my belly and rubs the ultrasound machine on it. "So let's see." Sarah says. "I-I see two babies hun. Your going to have twins!" "Wait really?!"  I say surprised. "Are you serious?!" David asks. "Yep totally serious. You wanna know the genders?" David and I both nod. " Well, one is a boy. Aand.. The other one is a girl!"