29. Today?

Liza's POV

"Congrats! It's a girl!" The doctor says to Gabbie. I'm standing next to her and try to wake up Zane. He passed out when the baby's head came out and Gabbie yelled at him. His eyes open slowly. "Zane, you have a girl!" I say. He immediately gets up and kisses Gabbie. The doctor lays the cleaned up and wrapped in a towel baby on Gabbie's chest. "She's so cute!" I say. "Omg she is going to give me so many subscribers." Zane says and Gabbie hits his chest. "I'm kidding. She's beautiful." He says. He sits down next to Gabbie on the bed. "She looks so much like you." Zane says. "I love you Zane." "I love you too Gab." They start kissing and I feel like I'm a little to much so I just quietly leave the room. The baby's name was Mila.

*Timelapse*

I wake up with a feeling that something is going to happen. Then I realize it, David is coming home today. I Immediately sit straight and look at my phone, it's 7 am. David is arriving at 9 am. Of course everyone is coming to the airport. I'm actually nervous to see him again, but I'm also so excited. I get out of bed and get dressed. I go to Skye's room and wake her up. She learnt so many new words. "Baby wake up. Daddy comes home today!" I say " dadda!" She replies. I lift her out of her bed and get her also dressed. "You're so pretty!" I say to her, she smiles and hugs me. I set her down on the ground and she grabs my hand and walks still holding my hand, I walk with her. When we're in the kitchen she wants to get in her chair herself but it doesn't work and she falls down and slams on the ground.  She starts crying and I lift her up. "It's ok baby. Did you hurt yourself?" She nods and I hug her. I put her in her high chair and give her breakfast. I also make myself some cereal and sit down. "Are you excited to pick dad up?" She nods and I give her a bite of her food. "Are you ready?" I say when Gabbie, holding Mila, and Zane also come down. "Yes we are. You?" I nod and get Skye out of her chair. "Lets go." I say. We all get in my car and start driving towards the airport. We wait in the arrival hall. Scotty, holding Liam, Kristen, Toddy, Jason and Heath come in. Some later Erin and Carly come in to. And when we're all talking Alex runs in too. "Did I miss it?!" He pants. "No but he can come any minute." I say. 

We're all standing behind a fence that's like 22 feet away from the big door where the people come out. We have banners and balloons that say welcome home for David. I look around and see more people waiting, most of them also have stuff like banners with them. I see a young women, I think she's my age, standing there with a little baby in her arms. There are more people next to her. So, I'm not the only one with a kid waiting for their boyfriend/husband.  The big door opens and a few men in uniforms walk out. After 10 minutes David still didn't come. "Skye stay with us." Gabbie says to Skye who keeps running away. 

It's been 10 minutes again and David didn't come out yet. I turn around to face the other people. "Where the hell is he?" I say. I see people's eyes widen. "Liza!" Gabbie says pointing at something behind me. I turn around and there is he. David. In a uniform. His smile wider than ever. I run towards him harder than I ever have. David drops his backpack and spreads his arms and I run into them like this:

 David drops his backpack and spreads his arms and I run into them like this:

We don't say anything and just hold each other. We're still standing in front of the big door. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. David gives me a peck and I put my forehead against his. "I missed you so much baby." I say. "I love you pookie." He replies. "I love you too." He puts me down and I see his face expression turn. "Skye!" He says. Skye smiles and runs towards him. But because she just learnt how to walk she falls. David runs towards her instead and lifts her up. He holds her really thight. "You're so big little one." He says. "I love you so much." He adds. Skye looks him in the eyes and gives him a peck. "Luf yu too." She says. David smiles even bigger when she says that. He sets her on the ground again and walks towards the other people. He hugs everyone. He turns to me, I'm holding Skye again, and lifts us both up like this:

 He turns to me, I'm holding Skye again, and lifts us both up like this:

"I missed my two girls so much." He says. "Let's go home."

 AN: Heyy guys. Hope ya liked it! Please leave a comment! See you laterr! -xx-