30. I want you

*mature*

David's POV

It feels so good to finally be home again. Everyone came with us. I sit down on the couch holding Skye, Liza sits down next to me. "Liam and Mila are both so cute." I say to Kristen and Gabbie. "And you grew so much baby." I say to Skye. She gets off my lap and walks away to play with her toys. I laugh and we all talk. After a few minutes Liza says "We have to celebrate it!" She runs into the kitchen and comes back with 4 bottles of champagne. "Zane. Get the glasses!" She says.

Liza's POV

Everyone is gone, Gabbie and Zane are in their room. Mila's sleeping and David is putting Skye to bed. I'm laying on the bed scrolling through snapchat. David comes in. "Skye's asleep." He says. He lays next to me on the bed and pulls my phone out of my hands. "I missed you babe." He says when I turn on my side to face him. "I missed you too." I say. He cups my face with his hands and starts to kiss me. The kiss deepens every second and I moan into the kiss, I just missed this so much. He pulls me onto his lap and takes off my shirt and bra. I lean forwards and kiss his neck. I kiss just under his ear and he lets out a moan. I take off his shirt and see a cut on his chest. "What happened?" I ask pointing at it. "I cut myself on a low hanging branch." "Ow ok." I say while already kissing him again.

David's POV

I turn us so I'm on top. I start to kiss down Liza's chest, to her stomach. I take off her shorts. I kiss her leg until I reach her thigh, she already knows what's coming. I rip off her panties and being my mouth to her core, Liza lets out a loud moan. I continue and hold her hips, she grabs my hair and directs my head. After a few more moments Liza screams my name and I know she came. I get up and take my pants and boxers off at the same time. I go back up to her and kiss her. "I missed that so much babe." She says. "But now it's my turn."

Liza's POV

I go to his face to kiss him. "I also missed that." He says. "I want you Liza. I want your body, now." I nod and let him turn us again. "Ready?" He asks and I nod. He leans on one arm and his other hand is on my neck. My hands are in his hair and on his back. He slowly enters me and we both moan. He starts to go faster and our moans get louder every time.

He kisses my neck and I feel his warm breath. His hand goes down and he starts rubbing me. "Uh... Go faster babe." I moan. He does and starts moaning louder, we're at the edge of coming. "Uh.. baby." He moans in my ear. He moans really loud, he came. After a few more thrusts I come too.

David lays next to me and I lay down in his arms. "I missed that really much." He says. "I missed that too. But I missed just you more." David starts kissing me again.

AN: Soo guyss. Here it is! Just like you guys wanted! (I deleted my asking for dirty chapter) (I'm sorry for the people he didn't read this yet, but I edited this chapter and deleted some things. I just didn't feel comfortable with it.)

see ya soooonn Byeeee -xx-