71. Goodbye Party

AN: THANKS Y'ALL FOR 10.2!!!! I'm so happyyyy. I chose 4 countries/ city where D and L are gonna go. I hope you enjoy this chapters without much trouble. And if you have suggestions on where they should go in a country leave a comment!This first is the goodbye party. Enjoyy!! Byeee! -xx-

__________________________________________

*little mature*

Liza's POV

Gabbie and I decorated the place, Zane and David are grocery shopping, so actually buying alcohol.

Just as Gabbie and I finish the last decoration David and Zane come back in with white plastic bags. They place them on the counter in the kitchen. We walk towards them and David wraps his arms around my waist. "Looks beautiful babe." He says. "Me or the decorations?" I ask with a wink. "Both." David smiles. I kiss his cheek and then get out of his grip.

Half an hour later I'm in David and I's bathroom doing my makeup. Then David walks in. He stands behind me and places his hands on my hips and his chin on my shoulder.
D: You're really pretty babe.
L: You very handsome too tonight mister Dobrik.
D: Oh so you're telling me normally I don't look good?!
L: you're always handsome. Why do you think I married you. Oh wait that's right, I did it for the Tesla.
D: Well I only married you to gain views and subscribers so that's okay.
L: Hey!

He spins me around so I'm facing him. "I'm kidding Liza , I love you." He pecks my nose. "How late are our friends coming?" He asks. "Ehh in half an hour." I reply. "Okay then I have time for this." He smashes his lips on mine. After a few moments I still didn't let him through until he squeezes my butt cheek causing me to gasp. We make out passionately. David lifts me up and puts me on the bathroom counter. He starts tugging at my top. "David no I just got dressed." "Come on babe, a quick one." "No David." "Fine." He moves his mouth to my neck, he knows exactly where my sweet spot is. He starts sucking lightly. I grab his face and cup it with my hands. After staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds we lean in again. I put my arms around David's neck and play with his hair. David's hands slide up and down my sides. Just then someone yells. "David Liza? People are here!" I hear Gabbie yell. "Coming!" I yell back. I push David away. "Let's go babe. Last night with our friends." I say while grabbing his hand and running down the staircase.

*2 hours later*

"Okay bitches let's get down and funky!" Zane yells with a beer in his hands. We made a big dancing floor and everyone is having fun. I sit down on the couch for a while and look around. Heath is hanging upside down with his mouth on a big beer tank, David, Alex and Scotty are holding his legs. Matt is dancing with Erin and Carly. I look at the backyard through the big glass doors. Jason is smoking a joint with Dom. Kristen and Todd are getting a drink in the kitchen. Gabbie walks towards me and jumps on the couch. Sitting next to me she lays her hand on my leg. "I'm gonna miss you girl." She says. "I'm gonna miss you too Gobbie." I hug her. "The house is gonna be empty without you guys." Just as a want to say something I hear a loud yell. Gabbie and I both look at where it comes from. As Scott was just holding Heath upside down they're now screaming at each other. Zane is holding his camera, you can see everyone is drunk. "I couldn't fucking breathe!" Heath yells. "That doesn't mean you have to fucking kick me!" Scott screams back. Next thing Heath hits Scott in the face. Scott's face turns red with anger and they start fighting. In a few seconds they're both on the ground hitting each other. People run towards them to pull them off each other. Once they're both standing straight again a big smile pops up on both their faces. "What the fuck's so funny?!" David holding Scott asks. "Do it for the vlog baby!" Heath yells. Zane runs towards them and gives them both a high five. "Bitch you're not the only one who gets scripted content." He says to David. Scott and Heath give each other a fist bump. Oh my god, guys are so confusing when they're drunk. Gabbie looks at me and I see on her face she's thinking the same as me.

I look at my phone, 2 am. I'm standing on the dance floor with David and almost all the other people. David and I are both also pretty fucking drunk. A fun songs comes on and I turn around. I grind my butt against David. After a while of that he turns me around to face him again. "If you're keep going to do that shit you'll have to cover up a boner later." He says. Next second he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. We dance like that for a while until David starts kissing me.

David's POV

I'm kissing Liza on the dance floor. After a while I begin to stumble over to the couch not taking my lips off Liza's. Once I reach the couch I sit down first and Liza straddling me. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me passionately. Not caring about any off our friends that can see us we're now full on making out. "Should we take this upstairs?" I ask her. "And our friends here?" She asks. "Well fuck them." I reply smiling. A smirk appears on Liza's face. "No." She says. "Me." (Ahhh who gets it😂😏, I know really bad joke I'm sorry😂)