20. New house

*Mature near the end*

Liza's POV

It's 2 am right now and a couple of drinks further. I can't drink more than one beer because I'm breast feeding Skye again. We celebrated good and I like being again with the ones I love. When we move into our new house we're gonna throw a bigger party. I hear Skye crying but when I want to get up David stops me. "I'll go babe." He says. He gets up and almost falls over. "Are you sure?" I ask and he nods. Some moments later he comes back with Skye in  his arms. He sits down at the couch with her but I see something changing in his face. I look at him and right when I want to ask him what's wrong he throws up, over Skye. Not in her face but still over her. "David!" I yell and I grab Skye away from him, she starts crying again. "Dude!" Zane laughs. And David looks at me, he looks sad and sick. "Go to bed. I'll give her a bath." I say and I walk away with her. After she's been in the little bath I take her to her room and sit with her in a chair. I slowly shake her and decide to feed her. When she's drinking I laugh a little. I mean, it was kinda funny. After I fed her I lay her in her crib and walk to David and I's bedroom. He's sleeping already. I lay down next to him and he immediately turns around and pulls me closer. I still love him.

*One week later*

Today we're moving into our new house! I'm so excited. We arrive and come in, we already moved furniture and everything in so it is ready to live. These are some pictures of how it looks. 

Livingroom + kitchen:

Diningroom:

David and I's bedroom:

Gabbie and Zane's bedroom:

This is what the backyard looks like:

And then there's also Skye's bedroom and a few other rooms

And then there's also Skye's bedroom and a few other rooms. I love it soo much! This is really our dream house. David and me holding Skye walk to our room and Gabbie and Zane walk to theirs to put our clothes and stuff in. I lay Skye on our bed and tickle her belly, she giggles and I laugh at that. She's so cute and she is really a mixture of me and David. "I'm gonna go put her in her crib." I say to David and I pick her up. 

When I'm back David immediately pins me up against the wall. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I thought maybe we could introduce our new bedroom." He smiles. I laugh and kiss him, he kisses back. His hands go to my thighs and he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands are in his hair.  He walks towards our bed and lets me fall on it. I laugh when he hovers me. He kisses my neck and when he reaches my sweet spot I let out a soft moan. He takes off my shirt and bra and I take off his shirt. He kisses down my body and reaches my shorts, he slowly takes them off and then also takes his own off. He comes up to my neck again and leaves a few hickeys. He keeps kissing me and I feel his hand slowly creep into my panties. He rubs me and I let out a moan. "Ya like that?" David asks with a smirk. "Mmm." I say not being able to really speak. He keeps rubbing me a few more moments but then takes my panties off. I take his boxers off and see he has a huge boner, I still wonder how I can do this to him. He comes up again but I flip us so I'm on top. I center myself and then go down. I go slow and we both moan. "You're so hot babe." David whispers in my ear and I shiver. I go faster and we both moan louder. Then he gets me of him and flips us again. I smirk while he slowly comes back at me. He thrusts into me and we both moan again but this time louder. He goes faster every time and we moan louder. "David I'm gonna uhh..." He doesn't let me finish my sentence because he thrusts again. He exits and then thrust all the way in really fast. We both reach our highs. After, we lay down next to each other both panting.  "I love you babe." "Love you too bubba." After a few minutes I dress again and leave the room. 

When I come into the livingroom Gabbie walks towards me. "Did you and David welcome the new house?" She laughs. "How do you know?" I laugh back. She points at the hickey on my neck. Shit, I forgot about that one. "I shouldn't say anything if I were you." I say laughing and pointing at the hickey in her neck. We both laugh again and give a high five. This is gonna be good times in this house. 

AN: Heyy guyss. Ok I felt really awkward writing that last part haha. But I know most of you like that so here ya go ya nasties. Hope you liked it! Byee -xx-