43. Worried about him

Liza's POV

I look at David and slowly feel tears sliding down my cheek. "Do you want me to leave? Maybe send Gabbie in?" Heath asks and I nod. He gets out of the room and I just sit there staring at David. A few moments later Gabbie comes in. She stops at the door opening to look at David with a shocked face. "Jesus." She says. Then she sees my sad face. She comes up next to me and pulls me up, she pulls me into a hug. She holds me tight while my flood of tears gets bigger and bigger. After almost 10 minutes of hysterically crying I calm down and sit down again. "They don't know when he's going to wake up Gabbie." I tell her. "I know babe, Heath told me everything." She replies before I say more. "I want to hug him. I want him to hold me. I want him to tell me it's gonna be okay." I say tearing up again. "He will Liza. All those things will happen again."

Gabbie's POV

I'm assuring Liza that everything will be okay but I'm actually not that sure. I look at David, laying there, almost lifeless. He's not even breathing on his own. I grab a chair and sit down next to Liza. She sighs and lays her hand on her baby bump. "You okay?" I ask her. "Yea I'm fine. The baby's just kicking." She replies. I lift my hand up and look at her with a asking face, she nods as a reply.

I lay my hand on her belly and feel the kicks. I smile at Liza and she smiles back. It's a smile with closed lips and she looks exhausted and sad. I move my arm up to her shoulder and pull her close, her head on my shoulder. We both look at David in silence. I've known Liza for so long, she's like my best friend and she's always there for me. But I know this time it's my turn to be there for her.

AN: Guys I know these chapters really sucked. Next will be better (I hope so). Hope you still enjoyed it! Byeeee -xx-