67. His heart

*one month timelapse*

David's POV

We're all together at the boys house. Heath, Gabbie, Scott, Kristen, Erin, Carly, Todd, Matt and Liza are all chilling outside. Me and Zane are talking inside in the kitchen with a beer. Liza and I have been trying for another month now and she still isn't pregnant.
D: But yea.. I'm really stressed out.
Z: I understand why but, it's not all your fault. I mean Liza doesn't mind. She's positive so I think you should be too.
D: How can I? We both really want another child and I'm the one that can't have one.
Z: It sucks.
D: hell yea it does.
Z: But I really think you should stress less, with your heart and shit.
D: I know. I'll try.

He gives me a manly hug and tended to go outside but stops in front of the door. "Are you coming?" He asks. "Yes I'll come soon. Just gonna get some water." I say. Zane goes outside and I grab a glass. I think about all of it some more and start to sweat. I just can't take it that I'm the problem. Just when I pour in the water I start to feel weird. I continue to pour the water in. Then I realize it. Fuck! I didn't take my medicines this morning! Oh god, and with this stress now. What the hell is gonna happen?! I have to tell people. I start to walk towards the door and my chest starts to hurt.

Liza's POV

I sit on a chair in the backyard. I look away from Gabbie a second and see David inside the house. He's walking towards the door but he's not walking straight. The glass in his hand is shaking. He stops right in the door opening. He looks at me with a weird look. "David? Are you okay?" I ask. Everyone's attention immediately goes to David, who's whole body is now shaking. His right hand goes to his left shoulder. Then he collapses and falls onto the ground like a pudding. "David!" I yell and immediately speed towards him, everyone does. "His heart!" I yell. "Call 911!" I see Gabbie getting her phone. "He needs CPR!" Zane yells. "I know how!" Heath kneels down next to David and starts pressing his hands just under David's chest. I softly hit his face. "David! Wake up!" I start to cry. "The ambulance is on his way." Gabbie says. Heath continues to do cpr and after a while he moves to David's mouth. I breathes a few times into his mouth and then goes back with his hands to below his chest.

After almost 15 horrible minutes of waiting and everyone panicking the ambulance finally arrives. Paramedics run into the backyard with a gurney. They do some things with him and then lay him onto the gurney then roll him into the ambulance. "I'm going too!" I say while I jump into the ambulance as well. They slam the doors and we speed to the hospital. My heart is pounding in my chest. David's is not...