62. We're back home

AN: Heyyy guyssss thanks soo much for 6K!!! Enjoy this sweet chapter! Lyyy byeee -xx-

David's POV

Liza and I walk hand in hand through the airport. We just got out of the plane and now we're waiting for our suitcases.

After 15 minutes we got our cases. All our friends are waiting outside, but Liza doesn't know. I especially said to them to stand outside the airport and not in the arrival hall, then it seems like nobody showed up and she'll be surprised.

We walk through the doors and into the arrival hall. I see Liza's face expression turn, but she's trying not to let me see. "What's wrong?" I ask while a small smile is forming on my lips. "Nothing." Liza says pushing the cart with our suitcases on it forwards. After 5 minutes of walking we arrive at the exit. We walk through the big door. Gabbie, Zane, Heath, Kristen, Scott, Jason, Erin, Carly, Alex, Dom and Todd are standing outside with banners that say 'welcome home!' and that kind of stuff. Liza's face expression turns again, this time in a happy face. She screams and runs into all the girls arms. They share a big group hug. We both hug everyone apart and I'm just so happy. I'm done hugging everyone but Liza is still taking to Gabbie. I walk up the her and grab her waist from behind. I turn her around and stare into her big brown eyes. "I love you little brown girl." I whisper. "I love you too baby." She replies. We all drive to our house. We arrive and the inside of our house is decorated. Liza and I walk in holding hands.

Liza's POV

I'm so happy. I actually thought no one showed up and was a little bumped out, but of course they came. David and I sit down on the couch and everyone sits around us. We just have a fun night like we used to have. David and I both answer all the questions everyone asks us.

At 11 pm Heath and Scotty come back from the store with a lot of drinks and food. Everyone agreed that we have to celebrate that David and I are back.

This. This is what I missed the most. Just everything normal again. I look at my phone, 2 am. That explains why everyone is kinda drunk. I look around and my heart fills with warmth. Heath is smoking in the backyard. Gabbie and Zane are making out. Carly and Erin are laughing hysterically for no apparent reason. Scotty and Jason are talking about how sad life is while Kristen is on her phone on Scotty's lap. Dom is smoking weed. Alex and Todd are talking. And at least David, who is sitting next to me and who now and then grabs my hand and softly squeezes it. This. This is how I want it.