16. What's wrong with her?

*Mature warning*

David's POV

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask Liza. She still doesn't look at me and stares forwards. "Don't call me that." I look confused. "Don't you remember me?" I ask. "I do. Just don't call me that." "Ok I won't. How are you feeling?" "I'm fine." I look at her in disbelieve. I walk out of her room and search for her doctor. When I found him I ask "What's wrong with her? She's so.. different." "She's in a shock, for all we know that man did horrible things with her. She will talk to a therapist. She has to stay here for at least two weeks to get stronger again. Eventually she will be ok, just don't force yourself up on her." I nod and thank him. I walk around the hospital until I'm in the waitingroom. Everyone is sitting there and they all stare at me. "How are you guys all here so fast?" I ask. "We all came as soon as Zane called us." Heath says. "How's Liza doing?" Gabbie asks. "Not good." I say. "The doctor told me she's in a shock. She acts very weird." I look down and sit at a chair. "She will be ok David." Zane says while putting his arm around me. I look down again and start crying. Normally I'm not that kind of a guy but I just can't handle Liza acting like this. Not for myself, not for her, not for Skye..

Liza's POV

I wake up in a small room. When I look down I see I'm only in my bra and panties. When I wanna scratch my leg I notice my hands are tied to the bedframe. A door opens and I get a little blinded by the light. A man walks in. "So I see you woke up?" He says. "Where am I? Who are you? What are you doing?" The last one I ask because the man is coming closer. " Hey baby. Don't worry. It'll be ok. It'll be fun." He answers. I don't know what he's talking about until I realize what he's about to do. He comes closer and closer until his face is just an inch away from mine, there's nothing I can do. He's about to kiss me but I turn my head away, so he kisses my neck instead. I don't want this. My legs aren't tied up so.. I kick him. He collapses and looks at me with a lot of anger in his face. He hits me in the face and I feel him rip my panties off roughly before I black out.

I sit straight up breathing heavily. I realize I dreamed and lay down again still panting. It was a dream but what was scary about it was that it really happened. It was when I first woke up in that place. I look around and see David sleeping on the chair next to me. I feel bad for acting weird to him, but what happened is just to fresh in my mind.