21. The party

David's POV

Today is our big house warming party, I'm really excited for it. Zane and I are in Target buying food and drinks and Liza and Gabbie are decorating the house. I grab my camera and decide to vlog a little. "David! Orange you glad we're having a party tonight?" Zane says with a orange in his hand. "Zane don't try to be like Liza." I say in a very serious tone and Zane looks down and puts the orange back. Then he looks up again. "You ain't deciding what I do bitch." He says in his girl voice. (You know what I'm talking about if you watch Zane) 

*11 PM*

Liza's POV

There are like almost 100 people at our house. It's an amazing party already, everyone is having fun and everyone really likes the new house. Just when I want to grab a drink the babymonitor makes a sound and I see that Skye's crying. I walk up to her room and get her out of her crib. I sit down in a chair with her and slowly shake her.

 I sit down in a chair with her and slowly shake her

^It's this chair in Skye's room.

 "Are you okay baby?" I ask her although I know she can't answer. I tickle her belly and she smiles. "Are you maybe hungry?" While I feed her David walks in. "Hey babe." He says. He sits down next to me and says "I couldn't find you so I expected you to be here." I give him a peck on his cheeck and say "Yea Skye was crying." "Is she okay now?" "Yea I think she was just hungry." David nods. When Skye's done drinking David asks "Can I hold her?" I nod and hand him her, he burps her. "You can handle it right?" I ask and he nods again. I give him a peck and leave.

It's half an hour later and I still haven't seen David back. I walk to Skye's room again and smile at the sight I see when I open the door. David is sleeping on the chair with Skye laying on him like this:

 David is sleeping on the chair with Skye laying on him like this:

I grab my phone and take a picture. I slowly lift Skye off David's chest and lay her in her crib again. I shake David's shoulder softly. "Babe, I think you need to wake up. Party remember?"

*2 am*

The party is still going but only a few people are left. David, Zane, Gabbie, Heath, Matt, Scotty, Kristen, Erin, Carly, Corinna, Alex, Toddy and me sit down in a circle because we're about to play truth or dare. Everyone is quite drunk except for me, Gabbie and Kristen (As you maybe remember she was also pregnant, announced it when they all went to dinner and Liza got constractions). I actually think it's werid Gabbie didn't drink, she usually does, but maybe she just doesn't feel like drinking tonight. "I'll start." Gabbie says. "Kristen truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to tell us something you haven't told yet." Kristen thinks for a sec and then says "Well I actually didn't want to tell you guys now but. I'm gonna have a boy!" Everyone cheers. "Okay, Heath!" Kristen says.

After a few more rounds Zane asks Gabbie to tell. "Tell what?!" We all immediately say. "Guys I'm also pregnant!" We all cheer again. "Omg we're best friendssquad goals!" I say. "Omg yes! It's gonna be a new generation vlogsquad!" Kristen says. Then it's Alex's turn to ask someone. "David truth or dare?" He says. "Dare." "I dare you to make out with Liza for 2 minutes." David looks at me and grins. He pulls me closer and just when we're about to kiss I see a lot of flashlights going on. "Wait who is putting this on their snapchat story?" I ask. "Me!" Almost everyone says, we all laugh. Zane, Scotty and Carly also have their camera's on. "This is good content baby!" Zane says. I look at David and he smiles. I lean in and we start kissing. After a few seconds Davids enters my mouth with his tongue and everyone is like "Whoooohooo." 

*Next morning*

I come downstairs. Everyone that was there with truth or dare slept here. I want to sit down on the couch but then David walks into the livingroom with a worried face, he's holding a letter. "What's wrong babe?" I ask. Then he sees me and looks even more confused. "I- I just went to get the mail. Look." He hands me the letter and I read the first part. "No. No this can't be real."