84. Finally

An: Guys this is a really long chapter but enjoy it cause it's the almost last chapter. Chapter 85 is the end. I hope you like it and it's probably gonna shook you😂

Liza's POV

I've been seeing Ethan for a week now. He's so nice and sweet. I'm going somewhere with him now.

The bell rings. I open up and there's Ethan. I greet him with a quick peck on his cheek. "Hey." He says smiling. "Hey!" I reply. "I just have to do some last things. You can wait here on the couch." I tell him. "Of course." He walks towards the couch and sits on it. I run upstairs to feed Jayden before I go and put in earrings.

David's POV

I walk downstairs. I see Ethan on the couch, ugh. I quickly go into the bathroom. I can hear Ethan talking. The fuck?! Who's he talking to?

Ethan: "Hey." .... "yeah I'm in her house right now."

What the hell? I slightly open the door just enough so I can look through the opening. Ethan is on the phone with someone.

Ethan: "yes I told her we're going on a date, that I'm going to surprise her." .... "okay I'll look for it."

I see Ethan look for something. Next he walks towards Liza's purse and sticks his hand in it. When he pulls his hand out there's cards in it. It's Liza's ID and drivers license. He puts it in his pocket.

Ethan: "yes I have it." ..... "no she doesn't expect anything." .... "okay so I will tell her I have to pick something up." .... "yes that's right." .... "okay and then I'll bring her to your house, I'll be there at 3 pm." .... "sure." ..... "We'll take her with my car and drive to our destination." .... "Yes she's hot I told you.".... "She could have like 7 guys a day at least." .... "okay perfect." .... "yes I'll see you soon." .... "alright bye."

He hangs up the phone and puts it in his pocket. At that moment Liza comes downstairs. "I'm ready! Should we go?" She asks. "Yes, let's go babe." Ethan answers. Liza grabs her purse.

I come out of the bathroom. "Liza can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask. "David we have to go. Jayden is in his bed." She answers. "Liza please can we talk." "David this is not the right time. Goodbye." She grabs Ethan's hand and walks out of the house. Shit, I have to do something.

I see the car leave the driveway. "Zane!" I yell. "ZANE!" He finally responds. "What is it?!" He yells from upstairs. "Come down!" I hear footsteps down the stairs and Zane appears. "What?" He asks. "Liza's new guy? He's going to do something with her." I explain. "What do you mean? Like they're gonna have sex?" He questions. "No Zane. I heard him talking on the phone with someone. He was talking about taking her to a destination and that she was hot and that she could have at least 7 guys a day." I say starting to get mad. "Wait, so that Ethan guy is a loverboy or something? Do you think he's taking her to such house where men come to like have sex with girls?" I shiver. I can't imagine Liza being in there.

*timelapse*

Zane and I are trying to find out where they are going to take Liza. After some good research, and googling his name. We found another girl that's been a victim of Ethan. We found out her address. We're sitting on the couch and in the corner of my eye I see the divorce papers on the table. I didn't sign them yet, I just can't.

We run into the car and drive towards the address we found. In the car Zane calls Gabbie and tells her what's happening and what we're going to do. After that he tries to call Liza, she doesn't answer.

We're almost at the address. I look at my phone. It's already 2:30 pm, only half an hour until Ethan is bringing Liza to his friend. We arrive and get out of the car. I check one more time if we're at the right place as then nod at Zane. "Let's do it." He says. We walk towards the front door and Zane rings the doorbell. After a few moments the door opens. A girl with blond long hair is standing in front of us.