40. Telling Skye and David drives

AN: Hey guyss! I hit 3k!! Thankss so much!! Also thank you for all the votes and comments!! Love you all Byeee -xx-
_____________________

Liza's POV

"I think you should go lay down babe." David says guiding me to our bedroom. I laid down and then Skye walked in. She jumped onto the bed. "Hey beanie." I say as she gives me a peck. "David should we tell her?" I ask David. "Do you think she'll understand?" He asked back. "Just follow me." I say and David nods. "Skye baby I'm gonna tell you something ok?" I say and she sits down on the bed. "Look, see mama's belly? It's bigger than normal huh? Well that's because there's a baby inside it! You're going to have a little sister and you'll be the big sister!" She looks at me with her little mouth open. "Do you understand?" David asks. She nods. "We'll tell her the rest when she's older." I say to David and he gives me a hug as a respond. Skye suddenly lifts up my shirt. David and I look at her surprised. She gives my belly a kiss and says "bye baby!" We laugh at her.

"Babe, I'm going to go to Scotty and Kristen's house to shoot some vlog stuff ok?" David asks. "Yes of course babe. Have fun!" I reply and he gives me a peck before he leaves.

3 minutes later Gabbie comes in with Mila. "Hey gurl. Can we chill here?" She asks. "Yea of course! Did Zane went with David?" I ask and she nods.

The four of us are laying on our bed. Gabbie and I are talking and Skye is trying to play with Mila, but she's only 4 months old so that doesn't really work. Then Gabbie gets a call. I hear her talk and see her mouth drop. "Yes..ok...yea I'll tell her.. ok bye." She hangs up and looks at me. "It was Heath." She says then. "What did he say?" I ask concerned. "He, Scotty, Zane and David got in an accident..."