14. David's mistake

*Mature warning, selfhurt*

David's POV

I'm gonna do it. Skye will be safe with all the friends and Liza will probably not be found. This is it.

I walk towards the bathroom and look in the mirror. I look really bad. I have long stubbles because I didn't shave. I got a lot skinnier because I didn't eat much. I have dark circles around my eyes because I didn't sleep much. Even if Liza is gonna be found she doesn't want to see me if I am like this. Liza's missing is my fault. If I didn't leave her on her own she would be still here. Liza and Skye are better of without me. I see the razorblades and grab one. I lean against the wall and push the razor into my skin. I moan in pain but keep going. After a few deep cuts I slide down the wall and sit on the ground crying. Just then I hear the front door open. "Yo David?" I hear Zane say. "Dude Kristen and Gabbie are on their way back with Skye." That's Scotty. I hear footsteps going around the apartment. They're all calling my name. Then the doorhandle of the bathroom moves. "Dave are you in here?" Zane asks. The other footsteps come closer too. "David what the fuck are you doing in there?" Alex asks. I hear the frontdoor open again, it's Gabbie, Kristen and Skye.

Zane's POV

Fuck. I think David did something to himself. Gabbie, Kristen and Skye come in. Alex explains to them what's happening. "David open up!" Gabbie yells. He's not going to open the door. "Let me talk to him." Scotty says. "David listen. Please don't do anything. Liza needs you, Skye needs you." He says. -David passes out in the bathroom- "David if Liza is being find, do you really want us to tell her you're dead?" He adds. "David if you don't open that fucking door right now I'm gonna kick it in." I say. Gabbie put Skye in her carrier and we're now all in front of the bathroom door. David's doesn't reply so I'm about to kick the door in when Gabbie stops me. "Wait try to pick it first." She says handing me a nail she found. After a few moments of struggling I finally get the door open. There's David, laying on the ground, blood everywhere. Gabbie screams and starts crying. I also hear Kristen start sobbing immediately. I have to say I have to hold the tears back, it's a horrible sight. "Scott call 911." I say while I kneel down next to David. "Alex help me tie him." Alex nods and grabs two towels. We wrap them around his arms and pull them very thight so he won't lose more blood. A few minutes after the ambulance arrives and David is going to the hospital. We're all going with him.