50. Liza is leaving

*slightly mature content, not really dirty.*

Liza's POV

I don't want this huge drama at the airport, so I decided to say goodbye to everyone apart. Only David and Gabbie are coming with me to the airport. I'm going to the boys place now. (Same place where they live now but Heath also lives there.)

Jason opens the door. "Hey Liza." He says while giving me a hug. "Hey!" I say as happy as I can. I step inside and Heath and Todd are sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey baby!" Heath says. "Hey!" I reply. Normally I would be so happy, I'm always happy when I have the people I love around me. But the one I love the most isn't here anymore... No Liza! Please think positive today.

"So I'm not going to stay long. My flight is going in 3 hours. And I have to be at the airport soon." I say. Scotty and Kristen are walking out of their room, Kristen is carrying Liam. "Hey Liza! Oh sorry." Kristen says when she sees me looking at Liam. "Why sorry?" I ask walking towards them. I know why she says sorry but I'm just gonna play dumb. I give Kristen a hug. "Hey little boy!" I say tickling Liam's belly. "Do you want a drink?" Scotty asks. "No thanks, I'm just going to say goodbye." I reply looking down. I actually don't know what to do right now, no one does. Heath is the first one who breaks the silence. He jumps out of the couch and lifts me up, my arms are pinned up against me and he squeezes my little body thight. "I'm gonna miss you babygirl." He says. "Heath- can't-breath." I say. He puts me down and I laugh. Then I give him a normal hug. "I'm gonna miss you too." I say.

*Timelapse*

I said goodbye to everyone after I've been to Carly and Erin's house and I'm now on my way to the airport with Gabbie and David. We're actually all kinda awkward in the car, normally we never are. Then I'm done with it, I turn up the radio and start singing and jamming along with the songs like nothing's happening. Gabbie and David look at me with a strange face for a sec and then Gabbie starts singing too.

I'm thinking, David and I haven't really made out or something since that happened in the supermarket, I'm just not in the mood for it. But, as I'm not seeing David for a while now I want to. We're almost at LAX and I decide to text Gabbie, although she's in the same car, so David doesn't hear.

L: Gab. Can you pls give Dave and me some privacy in the car.

She immediately looks at her phone as she gets my message. She looks at me when she sees it's mine but I just sign my eyes and she reads the text. I see her type, but I turned my sound off so David doesn't get suspicious.

G: Of course babe. I'll say I'm getting a call.

I look over my shoulder as soon as I read the text she sended me back and blow her a kiss. We arrive at the airport and David goes into the parking lot. He parks and then Gabbie suddenly says "Oh sorry guys, Zane is calling me." And she gets out of the car. David wants to get out too but I stop him. He looks at me but before he can say anything I push my lips against his. He immediately melts in and soon I feel him lick my bottom lip with his tongue. Our tongs slowly move together as I crawl onto his lap. My hands are on his head and neck and his slowly slide to my butt. I pull away and lean my head against his. "I love you baby." I say. "I love you too pookie. So much." He gives me a kiss on my nose. His arms go around me and he holds me tight as our heads are still pressed together. "I'm gonna miss you baby." David says. I don't say anything and just put my lips against his again. Our tongues dance in a magical moment where it feels like violins are playing. I haven't felt this in so long, and I know David feels the same. "I'm gonna miss you too babe." I say as I finally pull away.

David and I walk hand in hand into the airport, Gabbie next to us. "Ok guys I'm extremely third wheeling right now, but it's ok though." Gabbie says. I let go of David's  hand and look at her. Without a warning I jump on her back. Gabbie collapses and falls onto the ground with me falling on her. We both laugh hysterically. A few people are watching us but not many as we're just at the entrance.

Then it's time. I have to go. I hug Gabbie first.
L: I love you so much gab.
G: I love you too lizz. Stay strong ok girl?
L: Yes! You too!
G: Of course.

I hug her really tight one more time before letting go and going over to David. I kiss him. When we pull away he stares into my eyes.

David's POV

I stare into her big beautiful brown eyes. "I love you babe." I whisper. "I love you too." She gives me a peck. She hugs me and I lift her up so I can hug her tighter. I put her down on the ground. "Make sure you are happy okay?" I reassure her. She nods while a little tear falls down her cheek. "Don't cry baby, you're way too beautiful for that." She laughs and gives me a peck again. "Make sure you get better too." She says and I nod. She grabs her big suitcase and walks away. Gabbie stands next to me and I lay my arm on her shoulder, I know this is hard for her too. Just before she goes through the gate Liza waves. "Bye babe!" I yell one last time before my little baby girl turns into nothing more than a shadow.