61. Liza finds it

Liza's POV

I wake up from a beeping sound. I look around to find out where it's coming from. I turn to the side and see a red light flickering. I turn on the big light in the room. The flickering red light comes from something in the corner. I walk closer. It's, its, OMG! It's a camera! "No way!" I scream out loud. I run towards the living room. "Celia! Celia!" I yell. She comes out of her room. "What's wrong?!" She asks. "There's! There's! A- a cam- I- we can- there's oh my god!" "Liza calm down!" Celia says. "What is wrong?" "I saw a light and there's a camera in my room!" I yell. Celia's eyes widen. "Did Rafael hang it there?" She asks. "I think so! We have to call the police!"

I arrive at the police station with the card from the camera. David isn't here anymore, he's in real prison. I already called the police before I came, they're now checking the card for footage. I'm actually really nervous. Because if the camera was recording you can see Rafael rape me.

30 minutes later two officers come out of a room. "We found the footage. It turned out the battery was empty, that's why you heard the beeping sound. We called the judge and we have another court in a week." One of them says. "A week?! Why so long?!" I say. "Miss there is a lot of planning before a court and the judge has to be free. Court is in a week." The other one says. Shit, now I have to wait another week. And David has to be in prison for one more week.

*1 week timelapse*

I arrive at the same building as last time. Nothing has changed, I'm still as nervous as last time.

Everyone sits and the judge and jury comes in. Then David, again escorted by two cops. He still looks sad, I don't blame him. He turns his head around and sees me, his face lights up for a second. Then the cops put him down in a chair and his head turns forwards again. The judge knows what's going on so she immediately proposes to watch the footage. They have a big screen and start playing. It starts with the sight of Rafael raping me. I look down, I don't want to see this again, it's still too fresh in my mind. I hear myself cry and Rafael telling me to shut up. Then a door and me yelling David's name. I look up again an look at the big tv. I see myself run towards David and then Rafael throwing me on the ground. He and David start to fight. Everything that happened that evening is now on a big tv screen, watched by a lot of people. Rafael runs towards me with the knife and David shoots. Then the video ends. The judge looks up again and tells everyone she's going to discuss it with the jury.

An hour later they come back in. The judge sits down. "From the footage it seems like Rafael wasn't scared to do anything. Liza, he would have killed you. And counting the rape and abuse with it, Rafael is the one who is guilty. But we can't put him in jail anymore. David is not guilty to murder. It was actually murder in self defense. I'm very sorry and I hope you except my apology. David Dobrik is hereby out of prison and free to go. Thank you all for coming." She slams her hammer again. I get up not even caring the tiniest bit about other people. David thinks the same and also gets up. He turns around and I sprint towards him and jump into his arms. I wrap my legs around him and he wraps his arms around me. I bury my face in his soft neck. "I love you so much." I say. "I love you too pookie. Let's go back home please. Our real home."