5. Someone else

* Mature*

Liza's POV

I'm in a bar with Gabbie and I'm talking with a guy named Jeff. He's actually really cute, he also said he doesn't mind that I'm pregnant. After we talked for almost 2 hours he leans in. I doubt a second but then kiss him back. When we finish I see Gabbie looking at me from the other side of the bar with a weird face. "Would you like to go back to my place?" Jeff asks. "Sure. Let me just tell my friend." I say. I get up and walk towards Gabbie, she's a little tipsy. "Hey I'm going ok? Will you be safe?" I ask her. "Yea it's fine, I'll go to Zane, he's in another bar." She says while we hug. I walk to the entrance where Jeff is waiting at me. He hands me my coat and we walk towards his car. When we're driving he asks "So how many months are you?" "Four." "Really? You have a little bump then." He says. "I know." I explained to him what's between me and David and he actually understood.

We arrive at Jeff's apartment and we sit on the couch. When he got us a drink and we're talking he kisses me again. After a few moments he pulls me on his lap not breaking the kiss. He begins to take off my shirt. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" He asks. I think about David and feel guilty for a second. But then I realize if he was kissing a hot girl he wouldn't stop either. "Yea I'm okay." I say while I take his shirt off. He lifts me up and carries me to his bedroom. Then he softly pushes me on the bed while kissing my neck. He kisses down my body and takes of my pants, then his own. When our underwear is off to I realize something. "Do you have a condom?" I ask. "Oh yea, let me go grab one." He says while getting one out of his pants. When he put it on he looks at me, smiles and climbs on the bed again. He hovers and kisses me. "Sure?" He asks. "Sure." I think about David and feel the need to stop. To late, he enters me, I moan and kiss him. He starts to slowly thrust. I think of David one more time before I let it go. My hands are in Jeff's hair and on his back. He starts to moan which turns me on. His hand goes on my leg and he spreads my legs a little wider. "Uh.. Uh.. Go faster." I moan and he does. I stop kissing himand place my head on his shoulder. After a few more thrusts we're both moaning like crazy and not long after we both come. We lay next to each other panting before I fall asleep in his arms.

AN: Heyy guys another chapter! I know it's short but I want to ask you something. You guys want also this kind of a chapter of what David did that night, like mature a mean? Let me knoww. -xx-