70. Wanna travel?

*one month later*

David's POV

I want to go away. Leave here, I don't know. I know the last time Liza wanted to escape everything didn't end well. But this time we're going together and I'll protect her.

Liza went to Target with Gabbie, filming stuff. And I just got back from getting some travel magazines. I'm going to surprise Liza with it. I have a great idea, I'm going to book flights to different countries and book different places to stay, but I'm not going to tell Liza. I'm going to surprise her every time.

Liza comes in while I'm on the couch. "Hi babey!" She yells and jumps on my lap like a little child. "Hey babe." I say hugging her. I get her off my lap and onto the couch. I grab a magazine and get on one knee. "Dave what the hell are you doing? We're already married." Liza laughs. "Liza. Will you go travel the world with me?" I ask. Her face has a thousand expressions in one second. "Yes! Of course!" She hugs me. I sit back down on the couch. "I'm so glad you said yes. I already bought the tickets." I say. "So where are we going?" Liza asks. "I'm not gonna tell you. It's a surprise." "I love you Dave." "I love you too baby."

 *next week*

We're leaving tomorrow. I don't exactly know for how long we're going away, but we won't be home any time really soon. We already packed our stuff, we don't have suitcases but both just those large backbags that people wear when they go on a long hike. We especially didn't do the suitcases because we're going to travel to different places a lot. And I'm sure that we'll buy a lot in other countries. I sit on our bed when Liza comes in, she sits down on my lap. "We don't know for how long we'll be gone huh?" She asks. "No babe. Are you going to miss it here?" I reply. "I'm mostly just going to miss our friends, but luckily I have you." She pecks my nose. This is gonna be fun.

*READ BELOW!!*

AN: I know guys super short chapter buttt... it was just a fill up chapter. I need your guys help. I'm going to let David and Liza travel to 4 different countries. You guys can choose which ones. Leave a comment and when people agree or more people request it (or when it just seems like a good idea) I'll do a lil research on that country. And I'll (try) to write it as real as it is. Hope you still liked it although it was rlly short. Byeeee -xx-