60. Court

-guys I never murdered someone so I don't exactly know how it goes in a court with a case like this butt okayy-

*1 week timelapse*

Liza's POV

I dress nice, court is today. I'm so freaking nervous. I hope everything goes well.

I sit down in the big room. There's a lot of people. I greet our lawyer. Everyone sits down and then the judge and jury come in. Then 2 police man holding David also come in. They sit him down in the middle of the room. I feel my heartbeat quicken at the sight off David. He looks so sad and tired.

An hour goes by and then it's my turn to talk. "David murdered Rafael in self defense. He was coming to stab me." I roll up my sleeve and show the judge the cut on my arm. "Rafael raped and abused me. David just wanted to protect me. If David didn't shoot, Rafael would've killed me. And probably even David after." I don't know what else to say so I sit down again. Our lawyer speaks again. "I want to  call up one other witness. Valentina Gonzes." I look around and see Valentina getting up. She walks towards us and the judge lets her speak. "Rafael forced me to send a picture of him and Liza kissing to David. He told me he wanted to be in a relationship with her no matter what. Rafael was capable of a lot of things. If David didn't shoot, something worse would've happened." The judge thanks her and she sits down again. Our lawyer talks some more and then the judge takes a moment to discuss the outcome.

30 minutes later and the judge and jury come back in again. I see David getting tensed up and sweating. They sit down and the judge begins to speak. "We discussed everything that was said today. But we decided that there wasn't enough prove to show that it was murder in self defense. We did found David's finger prints on the gun so we take that as prove. David Dobrik is guilty to the murder of Rafael Signados. Hereby do I sentence David to 5 years in prison. Thank you all for coming." She slams the hammer onto the thing on her desk and gets up. No, no this is fake. This can't be. He didn't do it. Well he did do it but out of self defense. "No! No he isn't guilty!" I yell. Everyone looks at me, also David. He has a sad puppy eyed face. 2 cops show up and pull David up roughly. They put handcuffs on him and drag him away. "No!" I can't let this happen. I get up and run towards David. But before I can reach him two security guys run towards me and hold me. "Noo! David!" I cry. The two cops get him out of the room and he gets out of my sight.

I come home and while crying and screaming I walk towards my room. Celia wants to talk to me but I don't want to. I don't want to talk to anyone. 5 years in jail, here, in Spain. I lay down on my bed still crying. After half an hour my eyes finally close. Until I'm being walked up by a beeping sound.