73. Slovakia

AN: Hey guys!! I'm sorry but I'm only going to do 3 countries, I think otherwise it'll get a little boring. And I'm sorry again but I think there's not really many special things to do in Slovakia so I'm just gonna do this. I have kind of s writers block but I came up with something for the next few chapterss. I can give you a sneak peak, it'll get nice when they get back to America😏 (not that you pervs😂) but okayy byeee -xx-

*mature*

David's POV

We're now in Slovakia, my birth town. We're staying in Bratislava, the capital city.

This is our hotel room

This is our hotel room. I actually have a surprise for Liza again. Today is our 4 year anniversary. I thought of something and it's perfect. It's not big but really romantic. We're here now for  two weeks so we already saw everything around town. I sent Liza to the story to buy groceries, while in reality I wanted to get her away so I can prepare my surprise.

I discussed stuff with the staff from our hotel and after a lot of begging I got what I wanted. Liza is still gone and I got everything ready. I'm so curious what Liza's gonna think of it. I hope with all my heart that she likes it. I want to keep the chemistry because I have a feeling that if we don't keep it up it'll go away. I mean after 4 years and so much we've been through, Liza will always be a part of my life. But I think it will fade away after a while if you let it go.

*timelapse*

Liza came home and I'm ready. I look at my phone, 9 pm. Liza walks towards me. "Eh Dave, I think you may have forgotten. But today is our 4 year anniversary. Here, your present." She says on a kinda sad tone. "Ahh thank you Liza!" I say opening the gift, not replying to the fact that I 'forgot'. It's a beautiful watch. I put it on. "Thanks babe!" I say hugging her. "No problem!"   She says still kind of bumped out.

Liza's POV

David forgot our 4 year anniversary. He now went to ask the reception woman something. I don't like the fact that he forgot, something like that you don't forget right? In the beginning we would celebrate any month anniversary. I guess it's less important when you're in a relationship longer.

I sit on the couch as I get a call from David, I answer.

L: hey. What's up?
D: hey babe. Come to the roof.
L: what?
D: you heard me right. Take the stairs to the roof.

He hangs up. What the hell? Ok then I guess. I close the door behind me as I step into the hallway.

I climb the stairs to the roof and open the door. Right in front of me is David. "Babe?" What are we doing here?" I ask. Without saying anything he steps away. Then I see it. On the roof we're standing on is a huge bathtub, in front of the tub is hanging a huge white screen. And behind the tub is a projector. All around the roof are candles and rose pedals. I look at David, he's smiling like an idiot. I hug him. "So you didn't forget?" I ask. "Of course not babe." He says hugging me again. "Now get undressed. We're watching a marathon of Friends (David and Liza's favorite show together). " I look around. The building we're standing on is by far the highest building around. Ok then I can be naked up here, but I'm not going to undress myself. I step towards David again and start kissing him. He lays his hands on my hips as I start taking off his shirt. Our tongues fight together in a battle of passion while we take off each other's clothes. After a few moments we're both just in our underwear. David spins me around and undoes my bra. I turn around and kiss him again, tugging at his boxers.

David lays in the tub and I lay between his legs. We're watching Friends as David holds my hands in front of me.

After 15 minutes David starts kissing my shoulders. He starts rubbing his hands on my sides. After a few moments of that I turn around so I'm facing him. "I thought we were just gonna watch Friends." I say with a smirk. "Well it's your fault." He replies. "You're too damn hot." He adds. I immediately kiss him. "Wait a sec." I say while turning the water on again. "It was getting cold." I peck his nose. We stare in each other's eyes for a moment. Then I grab his face and start making out with him. Slowly his hand slides down my body. I gasp when his hand reaches my core. Without taking his lips of mine he starts slowly rubbing me. I moan into the kiss and feel him smirk. His other hand goes to my breast and he starts massaging it. I grab his hair and lean closer. I feel something growing under me. I grab his hands from under the water and press them against his chest. I sit up and then slowly let myself down on him. We both moan. I softly and slowly start to move. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too babe." He says. His hands still pressed against his chest I kiss his neck. He breaks free and grabs my ass. He bounces me up and down on his lap.

Soon the star filled dark sky is filled with our moans.