Fatal

This was a request by franchescacoma07. I really hope you like it because I COULD NOT STOP CRYING WHILE WRITING IT. I hope you enjoy making me suffer. 

Lol, just kidding. Thank you for challenging me! I hope you enjoy it (or cry your eyes out because I know I did.)

This little imagine is NOT canon! This is like a separate AU, I guess? However you want to word it. So no, nothing that takes place in this is official. Request-er wanted to see what it would be like and I felt capable of completing this request.

!!TRIGGER WARNING: VERY SAD!!

---

It was bad enough that he dreamed it, but now Namjoon's dream was coming true. Yes, his little sister, the one that verified him at 2AM that she was okay, was not okay. She started experiencing severe aches and her energy wasn't there anymore. They thought it was just a cold but it turned out to be much worse. You had to stay at the hospital for the symptoms of whatever deadly disease you had made it harder on you when you had to go back and forth between home and your hospital bed.

"It's all my fault," Namjoon told his siblings. "I had that dream and now-"

"It's not your fault," Jin reassured. "I'm sure she's going to be okay. You can't control dreams anyways. Don't worry." And it took everything for Jin to say that. He knew you weren't going to get better. He knew it was too much and that you didn't have long left to live. But he had to remain calm and positive for his younger siblings, including you.

"You're getting better, (Y/N)," he would coo when he brought you a special dish he made. "I'm sure you'll be out of here in no time."

You had to use a wheelchair to get around now, considering you had lost all feeling in your legs and feet. You still tried to smile, though, just to reassure your older brothers that you were okay and still happy.

Yoongi didn't visit you much. He didn't want to think about you suffering and every time he saw you in that hospital bed, he had to leave so you wouldn't see him cry. He still wanted to remain the "tough and cool" brother you had. He talked to you over the phone, though, telling you that he was fighting for you and that he would do anything to take the pain away if he could.

Hoseok didn't smile much anymore. He focused on his school work to take his mind off you and when he visited, he always brought a different bouquet of flowers and a card. He would listen to you talk about something you saw on TV or the latest news about GOT7. But then he would have to excuse himself, tears streaking down his face, saying that he needed to use the bathroom or finish up a paper for college.

Namjoon, of course, kept blaming himself no matter many times you and his brothers told him it wasn't his fault. He apologized every time he saw you and you would just smile and tell him that it was all okay, that you were going to get better and prove his dream had nothing to do with it. Namjoon hoped you would get better and he would run errands for you, retrieving a blanket or pillow from home for you.

Jimin was always there. He stayed the night at the hospital every night he could and when he wasn't doing anything, he would visit you. You would always end up drying his tears almost every minute but he tried to regain his composure when he saw you cry, too. He would make sure you were comfortable and he would move you to your wheelchair and take you around the hospital to get you out of the white room you were always confined to. He gave you lots of goodbye, good night, good morning, and every other moment in between kisses, just to make you smile.

Taehyung didn't think about it. He always just made up some other scenario in his mind to why you were in the hospital. You played along with it, knowing he was just trying to cope with his worry and fear. He would ask you if your arm was okay after Jungkook pushed you down the stairs or of your broken leg needed to be situated. Not only did it kill you to play along and respond with an "I'm okay, it'll heal after a few more days" but it killed him to know you played along, just for him. Before he left he would hold your hand and whisper, "You know you don't have to do this" but you would say it reminded you of when you helped him practice for his plays.

Jungkook also stayed with you when he could. His schedule was a lot busier than Jimin's, so he wasn't there near as much as he would've hoped to be. He would fix his hair the way you always liked it and would give you ice cream every time his visited. You never saw him cry, but when he returned home, he would lie in your bed and let his tears fall. He didn't want you to worry about him so he remained chill like he always would. He would even play around with you like he would any other day, despite knowing he wouldn't be able to soon.

Jimin watched the small TV in the room as he sat in the seat by your bed. The beeping of the monitors were only background sounds as he focused on the couple in the show. He heard a sniffle and few other noises before he looked over at you.

You were in tears, hiccupping as you cried. Jimin stood up and went to your side, rubbing your shoulder. "Are you okay? Do you need something?"

You shook your head before grabbing his hand and giving it a little squeeze. "I-I-I think I'm d-d-dying."

Jimin looked at you. "What?"

"It hurts, oppa," you wailed, sobbing. "I'm sorry."

Jimin was the only one there when you breathed your last and that haunted him for the rest of his life. He heard the monitor flat line before he dropped to his knees, seeing your eyes close for the last time. "No, no, no... No, please, don't go. Not yet. I'm not ready for this." He never forgave himself for not trying to save you. He struggled with depression afterwards and his twin would later walk in on Jimin trying to commit suicide. "I need to be with her, Tae. I can't let her be alone."

Jin didn't seem affected by his sister's death. He reminded himself that he needed to remain strong for his younger siblings. He did struggle at times and he missed you quite a bit, but he often visited your grave and felt his worries fade. He hoped you were okay in the afterlife, and he hoped that one day you and him would be together again.

Yoongi never left his music room. He moved a bunch of his things and began to sleep in the dark room among the things that brought him artificial happiness. He didn't cry. He didn't smile. He just turned into an empty shell with no feelings and when your name was brought up, he would get angry and start yelling before walking away. "You just had to leave, didn't you?"

Hoseok left home. He packed up his things and found an apartment for himself. When questioned as to why he left, he would just say that he needed to get away from your ghost that haunted him. Sadly, your memory went with him everywhere and never left him alone to the point where he dropped out of college and quit his job. He only remained in his small apartment where he would give in to the temptation of cutting his skin. He didn't want to, but his demons overruled what used to his happy self, killing and burning what Kim Hoseok used to be.

Namjoon also left home. He went to live with one of his friends and he thought that drowning himself in alcohol and prescription drugs would make him happy. He would always regret everything he did in the morning, telling himself over and over again, "This isn't what (Y/N) would want you to do" and "You're better than this, Namjoon." But he would notice that bottle of beer on the table that wasn't quite finished and he would fall back into his hole again.

Taehyung forced a smile 24/7. He remained happy but like his twin, he would tell himself that you were lonely up there in Heaven and that you needed a friend. He would cry himself to sleep and would wake up in the morning, thinking it was all a dream. He would go down to breakfast and ask if you were awake yet, but Jin would only choke on a tear and Taehyung would know that none of this was a dream. He cut himself but he never tried to end his life, no matter how many times he felt you calling for him. "Princess would want me to live my life for her, so I must."

Jungkook was the one who said that your room was off limits. He was the one that said no one would take down your picture. He was the one that did everything he could to keep your memory alive. He would kill himself in the process by sleeping outside your room every night, hoping that one day you would come out and ask him what he was doing. He would talk to himself like he was talking to you and would text you memes like he always would. But you never responded.

And you never would.

---

Are you guys okay after that?

I'm not...