Christmas Special

This was requested by moureenz. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

You woke, a smile already present on your face. You leapt out of your bed and raced off downstairs, taking the steps two-by-two. Once you made it to the bottom, you bounded towards the Christmas tree that was decorated with many ornaments. Underneath were several boxes and other things wrapped up in festive paper. But you couldn't open those until everyone was awake. So you were antsy to see what Santa had brought you.

Little six-year-old (Y/N) did her best to reach her stocking. You grasped it and ran over to the couch, dumping everything out of it. You smiled as you looked at all your new toys. There were little tubes of lip gloss and small things of nailpolish along with little toys that were probably going to be lost by the time you had to tgo to bed tonight. You were happy with your stocking stuffers and now you had to wait for all your siblings to get up so you could see what Jin and them got you.

You heard a yawn and saw Jungkook walking down the stairs. He didn't acknowledge you and grabbed his stocking and you walked over to him, leaning over his shoulder. "What did you get, Kookie?"

Jungkook began to take out his things when he grinned. "I've been wanting this!" he exclaimed, hugging the game to his chest. You grinned with him, happy that he was happy. You tugged on his shirt. "Can we go wake up Jin and Yoongi? I want to open my other gifts."

"Wait, let me see what else I got," he stopped you. He then went through the rest of his gifts and you saw his happiness grow.

"Did Santa do a good job?" you asked him.

"He knew exactly what I wanted!" Jungkook cheered. "Now let's wake the others."

So you and your brother ran up the stairs and into Jin and Yoongi's room. You both jumped onto the oldest Kim's bed. "Jin-hyung, wake up!" Jungkook urged, shaking him.

"Yeah, Jin! I want to open my presents!" you agreed. You then hopped over to Yoongi's bed and patted his shoulder. "Yoongi, can we go open our gifts?"

Yoongi groaned, cracking his eyes open and looking at the alarm clock. "It's eight AM, (Y/N)." He wrapped you up in his arms and pulled you close to him. "Go back to sleep."

Luckly, Jin was up. He yawned and stood, Jungkook watching eargerly. "Yoongi, we're not going to get much sleep with them."

You pulled away and ran across the hall to Jimin and Taehyung's room that was shared with Jungkook. "Guys, we have to get up! We get to open our presents!"

Taehyung was already awake, playing on his phone while Jimin slept soundly in his bed. Taehyung looked up at you and got the point right away, excited to see what he got, too. He stood up while you wept to Jimin's bedside and nudged him, telling him to get up. He stirred before murmuring that he would get up in a minute. So you went to Hoseok and Namjoon's room.

Namjoon was already up, getting dressed while Hoseok was whining about how he didn't want to get up. You ran to him and told him that he had to hurry and he just couldn't say no to you. So after you got everyone up, you ran down the stairs once more, ready to see what they had gotten you.

After about fifteen minutes where everyone was awake and had gotten themselves situated, the unwrapping began. You and Jungkook tore through all the paper around each toy or game. You had gotten quiet a but of stuff that you had asked for and just when you thought you were done, Jin placed a big box in front of you.

"This one is from eomma and appa," he said, his voice gentle. You then remembered that this is the first Christmas without your parents. You merely pushed that fact aside. You didn't want to be sad today.

You looked at it and everyone anticipated you to open it. The box was long and not that wide so you had no clue what it could be. So you ripped the wrapping paper off and gasped.

A pair of emerald colored eyes stared at you. A mouth, intricately shaped into a smile with a button nose. Her cheeks were painted a rosey shade of pink and her golden hair hung around her shoulders. The white dress she wore was cleaner than an anything you had ever seen and the diamonds sewn onto it reflected the light that shone on your new doll.

You looked over your mom's shoulder and pointed to the doll depicted on the screen. "Eomma, I want that! Can I get it?"

Your mom smiled. "Christmas is getting close. You want Santa to bring it to you?"

You shook your head. "I want you and appa to get it for me! It'll be my favorite gift. Please, eomma? Pretty please?"

"Whatever you want, honey," your mom cooed, giving you a kiss on the nose.

You smiled. "I love it."

Jin smiled with you. "They said they didn't want you to miss a single thing on your Christmas list."

You wiped away a tear that had slipped out. You went over and crawled into Namjoon's lap. "Is he lying?"

Namjoon chuckled. "Not a bit, kiddo."

---

I hope you liked it~!