Spoiled

This was requested by lilacshouko. Thank you for supporting me! I hope you like this and thank you so much for requesting!

---

"Ooh, can I get that?" you asked, pointing at a toy on a shelf.

Yoongi smiled and picked it up. "Of course."

You giggled and hugged it to your chest before running off somewhere.

The Hyung line had taken their little sister to the mall to go shopping. Your mom said it would be good for them to get you out and about, but what she didn't expect was your brothers to spend every dime they had on you. It seemed like money wasn't a big deal when it came to you.

Jin had bought you ice cream and a few outfits you liked. He made sure you were completely satisfied and happy at the end of the day. Yes, he did spend over $20 trying to get you that cat plushie in the claw machine. "You're so worth it, though!" Jin exclaimed, squishing your cheeks.

Yoongi bought you every toy you wanted. He had saved up a lot of money for music stuff, but when you asked him to buy that one doll, his money seemed to be burning a hole in his pocket and it all had to go. Of course, it was all for you, down to the very last penny. "You may be a brat, but your puppy dog eyes are pretty persuasive."

Hoseok kept scooping out jelly beans and putting them into the plastic bag in his hands. You told him you wanted every flavor and he was doing just that. He even added several different other candies, knowing you would eat it all. The two bags full of candy cost a fortune but the smile you had when he showed it to you made it worth it. "I have to make sure you're sweet enough, dongsaeng!"

Namjoon saw his siblings buy you everything possible and he thought that nothing would be left for him to buy. But you bit your lip and grabbed his hand before leading him to the kiddie rides in the center of the mall. You pointed to one and raised your arms, symbolizing that you wanted to ride it. He chuckled and picked you up, feeding the rides as many quarters as it needed to keep his four year old sister happy.

All in all, the Hyung line made their little sister happy and ensured that she would always go for them when she felt the need to be spoiled endlessly. And not to worry. The spoiling wouldn't ever stop, no matter what.

---

I hope you liked it~!