Style

Requested by AnneyongArmys because she's an angel. go love her <33

---

Your friend had forgotten to give out invitations for her fifteenth birthday party and when she did finally remember, it was a day before hand. "How does she expect me to be ready?!" you wailed as dinner.

"Hoseok, I literally have no clue what to wear," you said you walked into his room.

"As Taehyung told you when you went on your first date, try clothes," he giggled. "Need my help?"

You nodded, defeated. "I went through my closet but nothing seemed like it could go with the occasion. And then I went to Jimin and Yoongi's closet but I feel as though it would be kind of obvious that I'm wearing my brother's clothes and not my own."

"True," Hoseok muttered before jumping off his bed. "Let's go take a look, dongsaeng." You followed him to your closet and Hoseok went to work. He flipped through all your choices and commented on some things. ("How long have you had this GOT7 hoodie?" and "Isn't this Jin's sweater from when he was in high school?")

"You go sit," Hoseok said after a minute as he marveled at all the choice he had. "I'll whip something up in a minute or two." So you obeyed and went to go ask Namjoon a question about your homework before your brother presented you with an outfit.

Ten minutes had gone by and you were getting bored. Your homework question had already been answered and now you had nothing left to do. You went back to your room to find Hoseok standing in front of your bed. There were four different outfits laid out and he seemed to be observing each one in turn. "How's it going, Hobi?"

He turned and smiled. "Oh! I was just about to come get you. Anyways, I came up with four to give you some options."

You stood beside your brother and looked at the choices. "Well, it's supposed to be really hot this weekend so the only one that has jeans is out."

Hoseok nodded and took it back to your closet as you looked at the others.

"That also gets rid of this sweater," you added and Hoseok took that one away as well, narrowing down your choices to just two.

Both were super cute and could go with the occasion perfectly. "I can't choose one," you frowned, looking at your brother.

"How many people are going to be there?" he asked you.

You shrugged. "She said not many but most are going to be upperclassmen since she's in a grade above me," you replied. "I heard some of the guys are going, too."

Hoseok took the strapless shirt. "Then the cute dress it is then."

You grinned. "Thank you, Hobi!"

---

If you ever feel bad about yourself, just know that I once forgot who Jungkook was. My brain completely shuts off when I'm tired and when I walked into my room to go to bed, I pointed to him on one of my posters and was like "who the frick is this?" and mom was so confused lol. She just looked and me and said "what have you been smoking?"

Also, I love that she's a die-hard RM fan now. It makes me so happy hehe