Restless Sleeping

Jungkook watched as his sister kicked about in her sleep. Her ten year old body rolled over continuously, whines escaping her mouth every now and then. She must be having a bad dream.

Jungkook, not one for comforting, awkwardly placed a hand on his sister's shoulder, rubbing his thumb in little circles. She stopped turning about and laid still, her face contortioned in an unreadable expression.

Your brother just kept his hand on you as he continued to look at stuff on his phone. A few minutes passed and you suddenly sprang awake. You bolted upright, a cry leaving your mouth and surprising your brother.

You made eye contact with Jungkook before you started crying. You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your head into his chest. "Oppa..."

Jungkook only hummed a response, knowing you wouldn't say what your nightmare was about. He wrapped his free arm around you and cradled you close to him. "Just go back to sleep. I'm here if you need me."

---

Me as I read my imagines: These are so cute omg.

After I read the last one: Wow when is the next one coming??

My brain: Honey, you're the author. You have to continue it yourself.

Me: *freaking flips the table*

I have so many requests and I'm sorry if it's not published for a while. I have a school work and sports (not mention personal problems)  and it's hard for me to find time to write. I'm very sorry. I hope you guys that have requested something understand.