Cracked Phone

Jimin walked into the lving room, shoulders slumped. "Have any of you seen (Y/N)?" In his hand he held a phone, the screen shattered.

Namjoon shook his head. "Why?"

Jimin looked at his phone. Just minutes ago you two had been messing around and Jimin turned away only to hear something fall. Following the clattering noises was you freaking out and then running off so you wouldn't have to face an angry brother. When Jimin came back to see his phone that had several cracks breaking the screen, he knew it was your doing. "I just wanted to talk to her."

"No, we haven't seen her," Hoseok stated. "Oh, and last time I checked, your phone was okay. What happened?"

"I don't exactly know," Jimin muttered before turning and bounding up the stairs. He called your name a few times but you never responded. So Jimin entered your room, but all that met him was darkness and scattered clothes. "(Y/N)? You in here?"

Jimin heard something shuffling around and his eyes went to the closet. Underneath the door he could see the lights were on and he remembered how picky you were about always turning them off. He went over to the shut door and knocked. "Are you okay in there?"

He heard someone sniffle. A whiney voice responded with a simple "yeah."

"Are you crying, sis?" he asked, placing a hand on the door.

It took a minute for you to answer. "No."

"I know you're lying." Jimin grabbed the door knob and gently turned it. He opened the door and there you were, crying with sitting cross-legged on the floor. "What's wrong?"

"You hate me!" you sobbed. Maybe you were overexaggerating everything just a tad bit, but Jimin never got mad. And you thought that when you dropped his phone and shattered it, he would get angry and hate you. But it was the opposite.

"How could I hate you?" Jimin cooed as he sat on the ground in front of you.

"Because I broke your phone," you cried.

Jimin shrugged. "I know you didn't mean it, honey. Everyone slips up every now and then. You're alright."

"So you don't hate me?"

Jimin grinned, pulling you into a tight hug. "Of course not!"

---

This sounded a lot better in my head lol

Question of the day from KookingWithTae:

"What do you ship in bts"

Answer: Namjin and YoonKook (just because the fanarts always satisfy my soft heart)