Naps (Part Seven)

Jin stared at the baby in his hands. "What am I supposed to do with you?" he asked, not expecting a response from the small child. He sighed before plopping down on the couch. "Mom didn't leave me any specific instructions – only general ones."

The baby pursed her lips before trying to tell the boy holding her that she would rather not be suspended in air. Jin subconsciously obeyed, placing his little sister in his lap while he thought over the tasks he had been given. "Mom said something about a nap. What time is it?" Jin looked at the clock on the wall. "Mom usually makes you get a nap around this time, doesn't she?"

Jin placed his little sister on the couch and propped the pillows around her. He draped a blanket on her body and grinned. "Are you comfortable, (Y/N)? I don't like putting you in your crib. It seems more like a jail."

You frowned before making grabby-hands at your brother. "Jin," you cried.

"What? What did I do?" Jin asked, picking you back up. Your whining subsided and you latched onto his neck, not wanting to leave his embrace. "You just wanted this? A hug?"

Your brother sat in that position for a few minutes, not knowing if he should move or not. He noticed your breathing had slowed and your small fingers were playing with his hair. Jin concluded you were asleep, but what was he supposed to do? And as the minutes went on, he noticed his eyelids becoming heavier and heavier until he finally drifted away himself.

---

Update on my BTS Sims:

We do not mess with Namjoon. She bugs out every second to where she's teleporting and it's freaking me out.

Jimin and Jungkook are players.

Taehyung doesn't talk. Taehyung doesn't want to talk. Taehyung only wants to paint.

There was a fire and Hoseok ran but since she's a woman after my own heart, she took the food with her.

JiKook is alive, but so is YoonKook so someone is going to end up hurt in the end.

Namjoon and Jin are dating :)

Also, Taehyung and Hoseok are the only people that clean up after themselves. Such sweet angels they are.

That is all :))

Have a picture of shook JiKook

Also their eyes aren't black lol

Also their eyes aren't black lol. i don't know what happened